Chapter 11💐

Seungmin checked his phone to see if it was the correct address Hyunjin had gave him.

He looked up and it seem like a very fancy and modern day apartment.

He went inside and even the lobby inside looked well taken care off. He entered the lift and pushed the button to the 8th floor.

Was he nervous? Of course.

He was going to work with a person he avoided so badly. The guy even tried to flirt with him. And after the 'incident' the atmosphere between them was more awkward.

Thoughts were running in circles all around Seungmin's head. What if he attempts to make a move? What if I give off the wrong vibe? What if we aren't even get any work done at all?

The ding sound of the lift made him go back to reality and he exited.

He saw the apartment door and he was hesitating to ring the doorbell.

Finally after having a battle in his head he finally had the courage to ring the doorbell before quickly retracting his hand away from it.

A few seconds later the door opened and there standing on the other side was a messy hair Hyunjin with a white loose shirt with sweatpants. The look of boyfriend material.

Seungmin almost blush at the appearance of the older. He will admit, he looked hot.

"Oh, hi Seungmin. Here for the project right? Come in." he held the door for Seungmin, letting him enter before closing it.

Seungmin looked around the house, despite this person's personality, he kept his house very neat and tidied which Seungmin appreciated very much. With all the modern furniture, he felt very broke.

Suddenly, he heard a bark and felt something touch his feet.

He looked down to see an adorable puppy looking up at him, as if asking to be picked up.

Seungmin bent down to pet the little puppy's head and it started wagging its tail happily, making Seungmin giggle.

"I thought you said you lived alone?" Seungmin asked Hyunjin, still focusing on the cute puppy Infront of him.

"Well- I almost forgot that I lived with Kkami." Hyunjin sheepishly said well rubbing his nape.

Seungmin picked the puppy up and started to play with it. "So it's name is Kkami, well its adorable~" Seungmin cooed at the little creature in his arms.

Hyunjin couldn't help but felt his heart melt at the sight. Two puppies just having fun with each other with big smiles on their faces.

"It's surprising how he seems to like you more than me now,"Hyunjin joked.

"Of course, who wouldn't like me?" Seungmin sassed back which the older help but give a small chuckled only heard by himself.

Seungmin let the puppy down gently before following Hyunjin to the study room.

"Let's get started shall we?"

____________________________________

I've finally woke up from the dead.
I'm so sorry for posting very late and hopefully y'all don't hate me that much. Anyways, I actually enjoy writing in this chapter. Have a nice day💞

Finished: 23:13
31/8/2020