Chapter 21💐

Hyunjin's exits his apartment building and starts walking off to school.

He takes out his phone, out on his ear piece and went to check to see if he has got any new messages.

Somehow he finds himself looking back at his and Seungmin's previous chat messages yesterday.

Puppy🐶

i miss kkami :(

What about me?;)

In your dreams weirdo

*Heart brocken*💔💔💔

Lol
Cry about it.

...
Do you know
you look like a puppy?

I'm aware.
People seem to really
like that factor about me

Who doesn't?
You look so cute
and you give out
these innocent eyes
and -
...
I said too much didn't I?

Haha it's fine.
That's the first time
Someone rlly liked and
Complimented my
puppy alike looks :]

Hyunjin smiles to himself, he finds himself thinking more about seungmin each day. Something about the younger just made him feel so much more, alive and happy.

Whether it was the sarcastic remarks or the sweet personally the younger boy had, hyunjin liked almost everything about him.

He just wonders if the other boy has any type of feelings towards him too.

_

Seungmin nervously sweats as he starts rushing through the hallway, apologizing to everyone he almost bumps into.

He might be a minute late, but to seungmin, being late for the first time to his record was a big NO.

He definitely wasn't looking at where he was going and only focusing on his watch and the disappointed look the teacher might have on her face.

Being the observent person he was, he managed to avoid bumping into anyone or anything.

He finally reached his classroom, almost out of breath.

"Wow seungmin, did you run a marathon?" Han looked over, giving a cheeky smile as seungmin sat next to him.

"Screw off sungie, I am not going to lose my perfect 'on time' streak." As the younger rolled his eyes and turns to his backpack where he wanted to take his textbook out, only to realise his zipper was opened.

Now seungmin was worried if anything had dropped out, he sweared his closed his bag shut, or he thought he did at least. He was now a bit paranoid and wanted to go back out and check but the teacher had already entered.

All seungmin could do now was hope for the best.

At the hallway however, there was still a student out there.

He steps towards the book on the floor, picks it up gently and read the title.

'Journal, property of Seungmin's. Please return if found thanks!'

A small hum came out of the student's lips as he opened the journal up, flipping over the pages.

Eyes litting up.

-

"So you're sure it's a 'crush crush' and not just someone you wanna toy with?" Chan questions the taller as they sat on the benches in the gym, waiting for Changbin to finish showering in the locker room.

"I think so? He's like the only person that made me so- commited?" Hyunjin says with a bit of confusion.

"Wow hyunjin and commitment in the same sentence, never thought I heard it." Minho joked getting a punch in the arm and threatening to stuff tissues in Hyunjin's mouth.

"Sometimes he's so sweet and than sassy in the next moment. His personality is so special and unique.
His laugh, his smile, his eyes , his lips-"

"Okay okay we get it Romeo," Minho cuts him off.

"Sorry..but I don't know if I should take the risk and go for it or not. I'm not even sure if he'll feel the same way. I don't wanna look like a fool." Hyunjin mumbles.

"Well, I suggest taking it slow for now, don't rush things. I've seen and know Seungmin's attitude. How u treat him is how he treats you." Chan reasons.

"You only know that cause jeongin told you so." Changbins laughs, heading towards them as Chan flipped him off.

"Point is, if you feel like he's worth it, give it a shot. But don't go too fast or go back to your old asshole self. If not your chances with getting close to him is zero to never" Chan pats the Hyunjin's back.

"Hey! I'm not an asshole anymore.."

"Still are in my eyes," Changbin rolls his eyes and dodges a kick from the raven haired.

"If you got any problems you can ask us. Honestly not sure about those two but we're here for you mate." Chan said giving that father smile we all love while Changbin and Minho only expressed a face of being offended which makes hyunjin laugh and feel sort of better.

"Yeah..anyways guys I gotta go- um do something. Yes. Bye. " Minho stands up quickly checking the time on his phone, giving a quick wave and rushing out of the gym doors.

The three guys remained silent for a while before hyunjin spoke up.

"He's been acting weird lately. Always leaving to God damn knows where." Hyunjin says raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Bet it's that Han Jisung guy." Changbin smirks .

_________________________________________

Hi yes, I'm back working on this book kinda?
Everytime.I wanna write I have some writer's block but when I actually force myself to write I enjoy it.
I can't say updates will be frequent but I'll try my best.
Um hopefully you'll takes this as a small chirstmas present? It's not the best but I try lol. Prob will re-edit this on
another day, sorry if any mistakes or errors
Tysm for reading loves<3
Finished: 30/12/2021
01:05