Drown or Survive?

You and Tom go to school. You have lessons with and without Tom. When you have lessons with Tom you have a good time. Your last lesson you have acting/dance lesson without Tom. But with Steven and Ashley. Surprisingly (besides their nonsense comments) it went well. When you have finished the lesson, you practice in the dance room. No one is there, except the music and you. Tom is now also done with his lessons and is looking for you, but he knows where you are. He carefully walks into the classroom and hides behind a wall. He sees you dancing. Tom is surprised how good you can dance. And that you are already doing well after what happened. And he is proud of you. Steven then walks in through another door (he doesn't see Tom). You top with dancing.

"Steven?" You say in a weak voice. He walks over to you. He takes you by your t-shirt and he puts you against the wall. Tom sees it happen.

Steven: "We made a deal! No more practice after school, the classroom is for Ashley!"

He pushes you even more against the wall.

Tom: "GET OF HER MAN!"

Tom pushes Steven away from you. And Steven falls to the ground. They start to fight.

You: "GUYS STOP!"

They don't hear you. That's why you try to get Tom from Steven. It succeeds and gets Tom up. Steven and Tom needs to catch there breath. You stand between him.

You: "We are done here, and Steven ... I can dance anywhere I want!"

Steven: "I can't believe that you are friends with her, mister Holland!" He grins viciously.

Tom: "You don't know anything! She's going through a rough patch! You and your girlfriend are making it even more difficult for her. Just stop being so annoying. You don't know what you're talking about!"

Steven looks at you. Tom wants to beat him up but you stop him.

You: "I said we were done Tom. Don't make this worse."

Tom nod. You pack your things and you walk to Tom's house together. Steven is still in the dance hall. Ashley walks in and walks over to Steven. He's freezing. Surprised what he has just experienced.

Ashely: "Here is your money."

She gives Steven a packet of money.

Ashely: "Hello? Something happend?"

Steven: "Ashley I think I-"

Ashely: 'If your going to stop, you are not getting any more money. And your results will no longer be good. My dad can get you out of this school! So you can say it. Drown or survive??"

Steven remains silent

Ashely: "I thought so. Now get the hell out of here!"