This Is The Truth

{trigger warning}

Tom's POV
I see her. The full moon is on the horizon. Her hair flutters in the wind. I run to her.

Tom: "Y/n?"

She turns around. I saw she was shaking.

You: "STOP!"

I stop and have to recover. Y/n on the edge of a hill, she's shaking, crying and panicking. She's about to take her own life. I have to stay calm because if I also show my panic she will panic even more.

Tom: "Y/n? It's me ... Tom"

I see her panic in her eyes when I say that. We are about 16 feet apart.

Tom: "y/n?..Can you do me a favor? .... take 1 step towards me. It's okay, you can trust me."

She takes 1 step ahead. I also take 1 step forward, but she is startled and takes a step back. My heart is racing.

Tom: "It's okay, y/n? Do you Remember when we first met? I was pushed into the bushes by those stupid jerks, but you were there for me. You helped me. You helped me get out of the bushes. It was you."

I smile weak

Tom: 'You can put one step forward, it is only one. I'm not going to move, I'll stay where I am."

She takes a step forward, trembling, panting a lot.

Tom: "Good. You're doing well .... y/n."

She's 13 feet from me.

Tom: "Acting class, those suckers wanted me to do a backflip. I doubted myself, but you believed in me. You stood up for me. You said I could, and you were right ... I can do a backflip. You believed in me. And I'm so sorry you got into trouble with it ..... I'm so sorry y/n. (Pause) But you believed in me."

She looked deep into my eyes. I looked deep into her eyes. I let a tear drop from my face.

Tom: "Now, you can take another step, for me."

She takes a small step. But then she sees the wound on my head.

You: "who did that to you?"

Sche points her trembling at my head. Crap, I completely forgot about this. She starts breathing faster.

You: "Mark did it."

Tom: "N-"

You: 'Yes, Mark this that to you! I'm so sorry Tom but now I'm getting to in danger. I saw my mother kissing Mark in the kitchen. That was the 3rd time this week. She said she wouldn't do that anymore ... but, of course I shouldn't believe my mother. Sorry I didn't tell you, but you don't deserve that nonsense. I'm such a ugly, lonely loser."

She puts out another step from the back.

Tom: "Y/n-"

You: 'No Tom! I am girl that nothing can do, a poor girl who has no one to hold on, and when I find one ..... I bring them in danger. And that is the truth."

normal POV
It just looks like a slow motion sene. You take another step back, and turn around to take another step towards the dark hole.

Tom: "Y/N! NO!"

But Tom runs to you as quickly as possible and takes your arm and pulls you away just in time. He puls you close to him. You panic and try to get away. But Tom's arms are too strong to get away. You care and let your legs go to the ground because you run out of energy. You're crying. Tom still holding you tight in his arms.