Is This Better?

You all arrive at Tom's house. You get out of the car and you are right in front of the house. Tom is next to you. You sigh.

Tom: "Its going to be okay."

You look next to you. You're not saying anything. Nikki opens the door and you all walk inside the living room.

Harry: "hey y/n, you ok?"

Harry, Sam, Paddy and Dominic are looking at you.

You nod: "yes and no"

Paddy: "Shall we watch a movie."

Tom: "What do you have with movies?"

You all laugh.

You: "What movie did you have in mind?"

Paddy has the big smile on his face. What makes you happy. You walk to the couch. You are still weak stagger a little.

Tom: "Are you sure that you're okay?"

You: "Yes, i'm fine."

But you almost fall. Tom catches you.

You: "Thank you."

Tom: "Your welcome."

At that moment Tom picks you up by your waist. You put your legs around his waist.

Tom: "That better🙂?"

You: "Much🙂"

Tom walks over to the couch and gently leans you down.

You: "Thank you Tom."

Tom: '🥰'

Tom is sitting next to you. You are watching a movie. Soon you fall asleep, on Tom's shoulder. Tom puts his head on your head and also falls asleep. Later that night Harry Sam and paddy go to there room and sleep. Nikki and Dominic are left in the room.

Nikki: "What do you think?"

Dominic: "what? About Tom and y/n?"

Nikki: "Yes"

Dominic: "Oh, there full in love there getting married!"

Nikki chuckles

Nikki: "No seriously."

Dominic: "I'm honest. Have you ever seen Tom so happy. Ya know, the last past days? When he has that weird face?"

Nikki: "She is so sweet, she deserve so much more."

Dominic: "Yes."

They stare at you and Tom. You are still sleeping. Your head on Tom's shoulder.

Dominic: "Wait, didn't she have a-"

Nikki: "Dog?"

Nikki and Dominic are looking at each other.