15 | STRAWBERRY LIPS & CIGARETTES

Start from the beginning

with your mind still focused on your first encounter with jaesun back at the store, you realized that you had yet to repay him for buying the candies for you. "this reminds me," you said digging into your purse for your wallet. you pulled out a few won bills, sure that it was enough to pay him back.

"take this, thank you for paying for my snacks." you thanked jaesun as he looked at you, bewildered. he pushed your hand away, "god no, it's alright you do not need to be paying me back."

you nibbled on your lower lip, "but i feel bad..." you confess, still insisting that he should take the cash. but jaesun declines a second time taking the money out of your hands and stuffing the bills in your bag.

"how about," he spoke, as you locked eyes. "instead you have a drink with me? we can get to know each other," he suggested.

you thought for a moment, hoping jungkook won't mind your absence for a while. besides, the boy was probably busy admiring the performers. you flash jaesun a smile, "sure." with that said, he leaded you out of the dimmed hallway where the restrooms are located, and guided you towards the booth.

approaching the booth, there are glasses and drinks displayed over the table along with peoples belongings on the black leather seats. gesturing you to take a seat, you sat down in the booth — jaesun seats himself down onto the booth across from you.

"your friends?" you asked about their whereabouts, hoping that you weren't intruding.

"ah, they're kinda busy..." he trailed off, pointing to the dance floor where men and women dance along to the upbeat music that was blasted throughout the entire nightclub.

you chuckled, "so, tell me about yourself." he draws your attention back to him, as he leaned his chin over his palm, with his elbow resting over the table.

"what would you like to know?" you asked.

1:02am.

the few minutes you intended on spending with him turned into twenty minutes. the time passed by as quick as lightning — both you and jaesun were now sharing laughs and smiles. you realized that you got along with him sharing plenty of things in common.

"so," jaesun said, breaking off the laughter that has irrupted between the both of you. "what is your interest in men?" jaesun daringly asks with a smirk.

you couldn't help but to flash a smile, breaking eye contract with the boy. but before you were able to provide him with an answer another voice spoke up.

"what do you think you're doing?" the familiar voice caused you to glance towards the tall figure who stood in front of you, gazing down to you with slight disapproval covering the expression he wore.

"jungkook," lips agape by the sudden appearance, you were cut off before you were able to explain. "i see." he responded. "choosing to leave me for some other guy? you're interesting, y/n." jungkook walks off, as you stood up from the leather seat.

you turned to jaesun, "i'll message you." you inform as he nodded before you turn on your heel following after jungkook with quick steps.

you grasped onto his forearm, stopping him in his tracks. he looked at you, rolling his eyes. "i ran into him, and ended up chatting for a bit." you explain. "yes, i saw." he spoke, brushing your hand off of his arm and entering the vip section.