"But I don't know what she likes." I said in a worry tone.

"Well that's why I am here.I will help you. But she won't like anything" She said

"Why?" I asked being scared.

"Cause when you will be in front of her , nothing will captivate her" She said with a smirk.

"Ok so when do we start?"I said.

Emma's POV:

"Ahhhh....wow baby. This was so good.Even Tom can't do this to me, EVER" I screamed.

"I know. I will always make you scream my name"he said.

"I wish I could get this everyday"I said

"You can get it if you leave Tom"He asked

"No baby, I can't. I get whatever I wish. There is nothing which feels missing at his place. And why to worry? He is mostly on his shooting spot. Whenever he is out, we always have fun." I said with a smirk.

"But honey, I miss your ass to much"he said with a whinny voice.

"Aww baby, so wanna get started with another round?" I said with a sassy voive.

"Why not?"he said.

Y/N POV:

Uhh where am I? What happened? Why is everything so dark? I can't remember anything. No, I remember. That subway fight, that stab, Ava, that man. Oh gosh! My head.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was not in my room but the room was decorated with balloons.I can find loki aesthetics everywhere. I knew it was Ava. Suddenly Ava popped up.

"SURPRISE"She screamed.

"Ava, why? You know I don't need it but this is damn amazing." I said with a tear of joy in my eyes.

"Is it really? If you reacted like this for this surprise then I am just thinking how you gonna look for the next and the biggest surprise." She said with a smirk.

"Biggest surprise? Ava, what are you talking about" I asked confusingly.

"Ok Y/N think what if Loki came here and ask about your health" She suddenly said.I laughed at her.

"Oh really? Well this is an old joke in which I am not interested." I said lying back to my bed.

"What is the joke in this,mortal?" I suddenly hear a voice.

I was shocked for a minute. It was like my heart stopped beating.I know this voice.And I love this voice. This is the voice I just get flat on.I turned my face just to see LOKI a.k.a TOM HIDDLESTON standing there in his loki costume.

"T..T..TOM" I stutter. 

"Who is this Tom? I am Loki of Asgard" he said with his Loki voice.

"So do I have to kneel?"I asked with a chuckle.

"Do you have to ask?"He said with a serious tone.

I tried to get of my bed when Tom stopped me.

"No Y/N, don't get off your bed. I was just joki..."He said.

I cut him off by hugging him so tightly.

"Thank you so much Tom for coming here just to meet me." I said.

"Oh well actually I was...." He said but.

Suddenly the doctor arrived in the room so Tom just flicked a little away from me.

"Oh well, sorry to disturb your quality time." he said.

"Oh no no nothing of that."I said knowing what he meant.

"Oh it's fine, it's fine well how are you Mrs. Hiddleston?"he asked.

"Mrs. what?" Did I hear everything right?

"Mrs. Y/N Hiddleston are ok?" doctor asked again.

"Yeah, yeah she is fine but right now she is not Y/N Hiddleston, she is wife of Loki" Ava snapped in between.

"Ohh I get it. So, Y/N your reports are telling you are doing great. These are few medicines which I am giving to your husband. Tom it's your duty to take care of your wife."He said looking at the prescription. 

"Yes I will" Tom said and doctor left. I looked at him with a "THE WHAT?" face.

"Ok I will tell you everything " He said with a chuckle and a sigh while Ava laughed.

A/N: I am sorry guys but due to school I have to upload this late.But school really sucks. Morning to afternoon-online classes and then I have to complete 1000's of assignments given by them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!! So this is the sixth chapter of my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

This is the longest chapter(1228 words) I have written till now cause due to school work I am not able to be active much.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........