FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT

Y/N POV:

I heard scream of a girl. There were 6 men with a young girl who was looking sad. She was having fear in her eyes. Those men were holding knives in their hands. It was clear that those men are none other than KIDNAPPERS.Those men tried to act normal but it was obvious that she was uncomfortable.  

I looked at Ava who was trying to give me a glare to not do anything.But I can't let that girl fall in danger.

"Y/N, please no. We don't even have any weapon."Ava stopped me.

"No, but I can't leave this child with these men."I snapped back.She knew she couldn't win.

"Ok so what do we have to do?"

"Evacuate this place silently without any suspect. Handle other side, here I am handling"I  said looking around.

"Ok"

Ava's POV:

I turned to the few passengers in the subway.I explained them the situation and they vacant their places. I saw Y/N also trying to convince the passengers to leave their places. I took all of them to second couch but all I was worried right now was about Y/N.

"Y/N, they are at safe place now. How many more left?"I said while going back to her.

"Just three" She said looking at them.

"Fine but please don't hurt yourself." I said being really worried about her.

"I won't" she assured.

Tom's POV:

"Please leave and go straight to that couch" That beautiful girl said to a woman and then turned to us.

"Excuse me. I request you to leave this couch right now. These guys could be harmful." She said in her angelic but worried voice.

"Ok let's go. C'mon baby "Emma stood up holding my hand. I got up to go.

We walked towards the second couch but suddenly I felt that girl stopped back there.

"Hey, let's go. Why have you stopped?" I said turning to her.

"I have to protect that girl. But please you go as soon as possible." She said being affirmed.

"No I won't leave you alone" I fixed myself at the spot I was standing.

"Listen man, I don't have much time. I am afraid that they could do anything wrong to that girl. And even that are holding knives. Please go and save your life." She requested me.

"And what about you?What if they harm you? What if something happened to you?" I nearly yelled at her fairly as if I care about her.

We both stopped and starred at each others eyes until I realize what I said.

"Listen you can't handle the girl and those men together. Let me stay please" I said to her making her change her decision.

"Ok fine. So the plan is I will be handling those people and will send that girl to you. You just have to stay back with that girl." She said turning her back to me.

"Well ok but take care of yourself" I said this to her while she was heading towards those guys making her stop. She turned to me and smiled and walked off.

Y/N POV :

I am a bit scared but I can't take my steps back. 

"Hey doll, come here" I called that girl.

"No, she won't go anywhere. Children should not talk to any stranger." Those men stopped her.