LUCK OR DESTINY

Y/N POV:

"Oh c'mon now " said Ava in a requesting way.

"yeah, yeah, I am coming. Just last patient and then done" I said and hung up the call.

I pressed the bell so that next patient could come in. I smiled while the patient enters. She was a women who was expecting a baby.

"How are you Mrs. Robinson?" I asked while checking her.

"I am good. Just want to know how my baby is." she said.

"Okay then, just lay down and let me check" I assured her seeing her tensed face.

"Okay so Mrs. Robinson, your baby is perfect and is growing fit"

She was so happy that she hugged me tightly.I hugged her back and wrote some prescriptions for her.

"You seemed to be so young still you are acing in all medical fields. How can you do all this?" she asked which made me give a little laugh.

"I just feel that giving happiness to others by curing their problems gives you a lot of blessings and at this moment when I can do good to others I shouldn't stop" I said while checking her reports.  

"Now I see why you are the most respected doctor in this hospital"she said with a shrug.

"This just depends on there perspective.Well , after seeing your reports what I could say is your husband takes a good care of you. You are lucky to have him" I finally closed my pen. 

"I know my dear, he is my life and he consider me as his queen but tell me one thing, have you found someone to give you love which you deserve?" she asked curiously.

I don't know why I blushed so hard as if I knew who he is.But the sad part is that he doesn't even know I exist.

"Well no,I haven't found anyone yet and I think right now I should just consider my work as my only Love." I said which made her giggle.

"I know you love your work but you should also get yourself out of this work atmosphere cause maybe he is waiting FOR YOU.But for now I should leave.Will meet you soon " she said while standing up to leave.

"Okay take care."I said with a smile but my mind was just replaying what she said.

I don't know why I felt like this but I got a feel that someone is waiting for ME.

I was so lost in thoughts that I forgot Ava might be waiting for me.My thoughts were soon distracted by the phone call.

"Oh shit.I forgot I needed to go with Ava"I thought to myself.I picked up the call.

"What's wrong, Kiara? Where are you?"

"I am on my way but where do we have to meet?

"Oh you dumbo! As planned we will meet at Victoria Railway Station. From there we will go to Town Gateway"

"Oh okay. I am reaching there" I said while taking a taxi to Railway Station.

I kept my doctor coat in the locker and looked myself into the mirror for the last time.

I put  coat over it which was matching  with this. 

I took a taxi to Victoria Railway Station where I saw Ava waiting for me.

"So, finally, Miss Kiara Kapoor, arrived being 5 minutes late." she commented on me.

"Okay fine, I owe you one Mc Veggie burger"I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit. Train's gonna leave in minutes. Run"

We ran towards it and finally got into it. The train was full. As I entered the train I held the bar but accidentally held someone's hand.I looked up and saw the most beautiful baby blue eyes.

For a second I thought what I wished to but I never believe in my luck.

"I am sorry" I said looking away embarrassed.

"No its fine" he said with his sweet voice.

He had mask on but through his eyes it could be clearly seen that he was smiling.

"Are you ok?"Ava asked looking my tomato red face.

"Yeah I am fine "I said.

We started talking slowly but while standing cause there was no place to sit.

Suddenly my eyes went on the man whose hand I held. He was busy in reading a book. he was with a girl who was busy in listening to song. seemed like they were forced to sit together.but whatever. I continued my talk with Ava.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!!! So this is the first part of my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Forgive me if there is any mistake. I know I just wrote one POV in this part but soon you will get this story with everyone's POV.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........