(002-Talk with the duckbutt-ダックバットと話す)

(two years later)
Age: 9

"Jii-san, i'm going to hang out with Naruto, please let me go Please!" you whined and give him the puppy eye, "But Y/n, we know your bored but you have too. You just suddenly found out that someone was talking at your head and you gave more strong waves of chakra, the Akatsuki may take advantage of you." he shooks his head trying to shake off your puppy eyes out of his mind and try to protect you by making you stay in your house for days.

"But.... I promised Naruto i will hang out with him..." You sob lightly, feeling a bit guilty that Naruto will be sad at your missing presence. He sighed "Alright but just don't go around in some place you dont know."

You wiped your tears off and smiled in happiness, "I promise!" You jumped out off in the window and landed safely in the ground you run to the place where you and Naruto will be meeting at, you find Naruto waiting at you patiently. "Y/n-chan! Your finally here!" He gave you a big bear hug which makes you smile bigger in acomplishment of not making Naruto sad.

"Ne, Ne. Where are we going Naru?" He thinks for a moment before a imaginary light bulb appeared in his head, "I heard theres a new shop, we should try their food there!" You nodded, slightly interested in this 'Store'.

Naruto dragged you in the new store, it wasn't that far so it was easy to find. You look at the store some Kanji words carved on the wooden wall. 'Yina'sとYui'sベーカリーストア' (Translation: Yina's and Yui's bakery store)

Naruto's opened the door excitedly, you found a two teenager girls about their 16 looks at you both, "Good evening costumers! What desserts would you like?" The peach haired girl asked, "I would like 3 F/S (Favorite Sweets) and my best friend is 2 (Naruto's favorite sweet)."

"Alright! Coming right up! Yui, 3 F/S and 2 (N/F/S)."

"Alright! Thanks Yin." they started doing the sweets you both ordered. The black haired girl knowed as Yui looks at the both of you, wiggling their eyebrows before going back to their job. You stand there pretty confused while Naruto blushed.

"Eh?"

You sat in front of Naruto, still confused at the Events Yui caused, you heard a loud thud in a room followed by an suprised shout, "YINA I TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING MY ICE CREAM!"

"I'M SORRY YUI, I'M JUST HUNGRY-" and that stopped by an loud yelp and the two girls walked out of the room, Yina have an big bump in her head while the other have an big red anime vein in her head. "Gomenasai..."

The peach haired girl gave you the food you ordered, "Sorry, we always got an Sister problems, cuz she dosen't know how to shar-"

(Brought to you by
Yina having
Two big
bump
in
head)

You waved an goodbye to Naruto, "I'm gonna go now, Jii-san will be worried.."

Naruto nodded in understandment, before saying his own goodbye. You looked for an shortcut but instead got lost. "This what you called lost." you murmurs silently. You caught a sight of an duckbutt and followed it with an masked chakra, you finally noticed it was Sasuke and gretted him happily, a unnoticable blush appeared on his cheeks but disspaeared quickly after turning to you, "What are you doing here?" He asked rather a bit coldy.

To be continued....

Jk.

"I'm looking for an shortcut to my house but i got lost on the woods and followed you." You said honestly, he nodded in understandment. "We can talk if you want, i can just send jii-san an messege." You giggled softly, "S-Sure, but don't be angry when you got lost track of time..." He looks away, you two went to his lonely house, it was clean but there some furniture's are a bit dusty like a photo on a table.

"Say Sasuke, how are you?" You asked in corncern, "Hn,  i'm good." He huffed.

"...." There was an awkward silent before it was ended by you summoning your white dove and it took your folded paper in your hands before flying away, "I think i'll stay here for a bit." You took out your bag and pull out your paper where all of common jutsus are. "That list sure is long, what is that?" "Some common jutsus, Sensei said i can learn them easily and he won't be needing it." You look at the first jutsu listed on the long paper. Sasuke peeked in but goes away anyway.

Gomen if it's short i think i'll do the
Genin arc in 2 new chap.

-Killua Out★