(005 - Hopes - 希望)

More updatttessss~ >.<

~

Y/n's POV ~

Y/n watched as Naruto get called out, with mysterious mischief look from Naruto, when he got in front of his teacher, he made his handsign. "Transform!"

With the puff of smoke, Sasuke realized what will Naruto do next and covered up Y/n's eye, who complained and tried to squat the duck's hand away.

With no clue of what happened, Y/n heard a few noises that made her feel uncomfortable, silently giving Sasuke a thanks and a apology.

Just as Sasuke removed his hand away from Y/n, they stared at their teacher.

A evil, mischievous laugh came out from Naruto while pointing his pointy finger at Iruka who grew irritated, "YOU IDIOT! STOP MAKING IDIOTIC SPELLS!"

A sigh came out from Y/n as she slowly slumped on her place. 'I can't always save you with your mischievous activities, can't i?'

But nonetheless, a smile grew on her face.

~skippy dippity poo~
Anyways, it's 2nd POV of yours ^.^

Naruto scrubbed the dried out paint on the structures of the hokages with You helping him while trying to cheer him up, Iruka didn't even mind dismissing you since he know how overprotective and how overwhelming you are when people treated Naruto as a sh(ee)t, "I won't let you go home unless you clean that up Naruto."

Iruka spoke with firm, his arms crossed before he felt your stare to him, looking innocent with a hint of irritation. It made him shiver with fear.

Naruto responded with anger, his eye looking on Iruka. "I don't care, there's no one waiting at home anyway."

Silence filled the air and you huffed, shaking Naruto's arm, "Do i look like a nobody to you? Let's finish this up so we could get ramen, Iruka and i will pay. Right, Sensei?" You smiled softly to Naruto who's eyes sparkled, it wasn't the first time that you'll pay the ramen, but with his teacher? He doesn't have to worry on your money.

"Alright! We'll finish this up with no time!"

Laughter was heard from you and Iruka, amused by Naruto excitement and you started using techniques to clean it up faster.

"Yin Yang spell: Undo."

Undo ~ :
A special technique made by the one-or two and only the Yin Yang wolf, you knew you were a special jinchuriki, the 1 out of billions of people in the shinobi word could only have one. To keep it simple, the Yin Yang wolf made their very own, special techniques that has levels.

Level one: Undo could heal minor injuries such as burns, small cuts and more.

Level two (currently where Y/n is):
Undo could heal severe wounds, could wake people up in a coma and erase wounds easily, also, Undo can erase nemories. Undo could also make things dissappear as if it wasn't there like before.

Level three: Could heal any type of injuries, severe or not. This one could be only unlocked when both Yin Yang wolf trusted and started to get comfortable with you.

Level four is unknown, but from what everyone heard. It could bring people back alive with no problem, it could be seen as a angel and demon weapon too since not it could bring bad lucks that happened to you, it could also help people.

Anyway, back to Naruto, you and Iruka.

It was almost nighttime, many ninja's were goofing around on their time break while you, Naruto and Iruka ate on Ichiraku Ramen shop.

Naruto wouldn't stop slurping and eating his ramen with bliss, not until his teacher called him. Making you and Naruto look at Iruka with confusion, but Naruto went back on slurping his ramen anyway, "Why did you vandalized those faces? Don't you know who the Hokage leaders are?"

With mouth stuffed with noddles, Naruto responded. "Of course, i do!"

A sweat rolled down to your cheek, watching Naruto gulp down the ramen. With a big sigh of satisfaction, Naruto added more; "I know they earned the title Lord Hokage, because they were the best ninja in their time, right?"

Your eye softened, before placing a hand on your chin to support your head, it really took a big amount of chakra when you used the Undo just for Naruto's excitement for Ramen, doing it quick wasn't helpful too.

Just as the teacher and student talked to each other, you felt like you were invisible. Being the thirdwheel, it's  not like you mind but you suddenly heard a faint growl inside your mind, which greatly alarmed you and made you feel like stiffening. Uneasiness digged up on your stomach as your slouching body immediately fixened itself and tried to ignore as much as you could.

";kid, we know you're listening and pretending we're not here.;" The loud, masculine voice made you on edge and started chewing on your lip's skin, you sighed on your mind and nodded slightly. Giving up on pretending and listened.

":that's great to know you're willingly listen to us! Thanks Y/n.:" This one, it has a soft, angelic voice. It made you feel more better, ":and! Please don't be scared to my brother Shadow. He's soft once you two got close.:"

'Alright then...'

Deep on your mind, you were so focused on yourself that you could just stare on something with your eye lights dissappearing, forgetting about the noodle's in front of you.

";Ugh... shut up Shine.. quick kid, eat up your ramen and go inside your apartment, it's hard to interact with you with a such noisy environment.;" Shadow grumbled on his brother, well. It's true, you could only hear them by trapping yourself in thoughts but the people outside and the loud student and teacher couldn't make you focus, you feel like you're hearing a very quiet whispers.

Going back to reality, you snapped out of it and quickly ate your ramen, placing down some yens on the table before bidding a quick goodbye to Naruto and your own teacher.

Shine and Shadow huh....