(001-Meeting a Hyuuga-日向一族との出会い)

(Y/n POV/2nd person POV)

Age: 7

Y/n strolled in the woods, looking for an place to train at. She found a somewhat wide-open space/place, founding this an opportunity to train she goes to rush at the place but noticed a Boy that had fair skin and long black hair, which people probably will think as dark brown, his eyes was slight lavender tint probably almost make her think that it was an white eyes. That's when she recognized him.

after some moments, the boy finally noticed her, Sending her a small smile. "Hey there Y/n." he murmured with the lightest blush dusting his cheek, "Neji!" She throw her body to him wrapping her arns around him sending them crushing in the ground, "It's been so long we talked." Y/n giggled.

After training

"It's getting dark, papa Hiruzen will get worried. Maybe we can hang out sometimes again?" you smiled faintly at him, "Sure, maybe atleast we buy some food you like." he smiled back, you stand up brushing the dirt off of your skirt taking your sword back to its place. smiled, retched your hands for him to take, after taking your hand you pulled him in his feet before hugging and giving him your farewell hug as an goodbye.

✿✼✯✼✿

Age: 7

Hiruzen found you sitting on the kitchen, him being an curious old man. Looks at where you are looking at, then he realize: She was making her favorite desserts. It was suprising since you learned how to cook when you were 5 years old, "Oh papa Hiruzen your here." you smiled brightly, he chuckled. "That's some a pile of sweets, what will you do with it?" the 3rd hokage asked to his Daugther-in-law.

"I'm sharing some to my friends, they're asking if i could give them some since every week i brought some."

Hiruzen chuckled, but inside he was screming 'Oh my gosh will be rejecting a piles of wedding invitation...' he noticed the time, "Y/n your gonna be late hurry up." he took his hokage hat and placed on his head before walking back on his office.

Y/n took an bag and placed the sweets there before putting her sword on her side and jump roof-to-roof to get in her destination, "Naru-kun, sorry for being late." she apologized and rubbed the back of her arms. "It's ok Y/n-chan! Let's go before we really get late." she nodded in respond and they hurriedly goes to their classroom.

『Second person POV』

As you got there, Kiba and Akamaru lighten up and Akamaru jumps at your face literary making you fall on your butt, "Akamaru! Morning." You took the puppy out of your face, the dog started sniffing you until it stopped on your bag. You noticed he's looking for an some kind of sweet.

"Looking for any sweet Akamaru?" you smiled, taking the food he wants. (Any food for akamaru) was pulled out of your another container, giving the cute pup the sweet food, "Arf!" (Translation: Thank you!) You stand up on your feet and greeted Kiba and the others.

You look for any seat, in between of Shino and Hinata theres no one there so you took the chance to take the seat there, not noticing the confused look of Shino (It keep changing to Dhino XD) An insect crawled on your hand, you looked at it confused before it crawled in your nose which maked you look at it in confusion.

"Ne, Shino." The said male looks at you, "Your an Aburame right?" He nodded before noticing the bug on your nose, "Oh." That's what left on his mouth before trying to catch and feed the bug an chakra, your mouth hang open but nonetheless you never make any move to close it after some seconds you closed it and watch closely the cute bug (for you XD) Shino found your amazement cute for him a blush rose in his cheeks as you sit a bit too close to him.

"Hey, Shino are you there?" You waved to him, he blushed darker but nodded. You shrugged and talked to the shy Hyuuga for some minutes before Iruka finally got in.

"Good Morning, Class."

You and the other greeted him nicely while the others done it quietly or rudely.

"Sorry i'm late, anyway we're learning somw hand styles and new-"

(After some hours)

The boys And girls surrounds you, you give them some sweets you baked and in your relieved style they liked it, after getting many compliments you blushed in respond. The girls teasing you as the boys blushed and looks at you in amusement, "Waaaah, Y/n foods is really are the best!" Choji complimented you, "Thanks." You smiled, Choji was like an big brother to you while he sees you as a little sister figure. "I'm actually learning more food for you to try out, how about next time we hang out in my house?" You asked, he nodded with a big smile as you two talked about the food you will be cooking tommorow since it was weekend.

"Maah, it's getting dark. I should go back M'kay?" You stand up on the bench and walk away, "Bye Cho!" You turned around and walk away, you jumped trees to trees before going in some rooftops and jump in front of your door, unlocking it before closing it and locked it again.

(Some hours again :P)

You hugged your pillow close to you, closing your eyes before you fell in your deep slumber.

A man with black long hair that was tied in low phony tail smiled at you sadly, before he walk away he gave you a small kiss in forehead and a f/c flower next to you before dissapearing.