(004 - Hey - ^^)

(Huehue, look how i have improved my writing skills, anyway, i'll be probably can only update on weekends or when i could :3)

---

Ever since Y/n have snapped, nothing changes, except from girls trying to be more friendly with Naruto when Y/n's around, it was hilarious to Y/n since she never got seperated with Naruto ever since she snapped.

Y/n was more busy although, she would always learn at the library for some healing techniques, just to help out her best friends, Naruto and Sasuke, but of course, Y/n never told this to her grandpa, never, she knew that learning medical techniques could cost a lot of energy just to master one.

Y/n tried to prove it wrong, she knew she could only learn if she trained hard for 1 month, and now after 2 weeks passed, Y/n was quick to learn an technique.

~

(And quick note, we're on the first episode of the Naruto, we can't miss a single one, can't we?)

It was another good morning, which also means another Naruto prank attacks.

Y/n watched the ninja to hop on the rooftop to some houses, chasing Naruto who holds a bucket of yellow— no, orange paint, laughing as he run away from the 2 ninjas.

The hokage's face sculpture was once again painted.

“Naruto!” One ninja yelled, “Why did you do such a thing!?” he added as they continued to chase Naruto around, who grinned mischievously.

The other ninja beside the other ninja was his turn to yell, placing his arms up, “You're really gonna get it this time!”

Y/n giggled in Naruto's silliness, shouting an, “Good luck, Naru!” Before she went to their classroom on the right time.

Y/n sat on the desk next to the window, and Sasuke glanced on her, before nudging her shoulder with his pointy finger, “Do you mind me sitting next to you?” Sasuke whispered and she shook her head, scooting a bit more closer to the wall beside her despite having an good amount of space for Sasuke to sit at.

After a few minutes with their teacher late with his student, Naruto tied up in the ground, sitting up with his annoyed face expression on.

“Now listen, Naruto, You failed the last graduation test and the one before that, This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!” Iruka explained, his arms crossed as he looked down at Naruto.

Who... Just turned his head away with a slight noise of carelessness.

Iruka grew an irk mark, gritting his teeth before pointing on his students, “We will have a re-test on the Transformation Jutsu!”

*Quick pause~

“Even those who already passed will take it!” Iruka shouted in irritation, his other hand holding on his hips which caused everyone to shout—— with the exception of Sasuke and Y/n, probably even Shino. “Whaaaat!?

—~—

Sakura stood in the wooden floor, her hand grasped in a Ram handsign, “Sakura Haruno. Here i go... Transform!”

As smoke appeared on Sakura body, and as it cleared away, there stood Sakura at Iruka's appearance, Iruka looked at her while he held an clipboard, humming in approval, he smiled, “Ok!”

Sakura turned back on her own body appearance, squealing in happiness, “I did it! Did you see that, Sasuke-kun? N/n-chan?”

Y/n smiled and patted her head, “Yeah, good job Saku.” Sasuke averted his eye away, and made no response for Sakura.

“Next, Sasuke Uchiha.”

“Yes.”

Sasuke walked in the middle and quickly transformed with no words, making Iruka slightly stutter, “O-Ok.”

Sasuke got back next to Y/n side, who got called as she talked to pretending sulking Sakura who said she didn't got an single word to come out at Sasuke, Y/n patted Sakura's head one more before she got in front of Iruka, making no hand signs, no word was spoken and she immediately turned into her favorite tutor, Kakashi.

Iruka smiled in approval, despite stuttering out an great job.

As Y/n got back on where she was standing, Naruto was holding on his hips, slightly pouting, just then, Shikamaru spoke out with his usual phrase, “This is a real pain.” And immediately got the Y/n's attention.

“And it's all your f——”

*Glare~

Ino gulped, “Huh? What were you saying?” Naruto spared her a glance, still slouching.

“N–Nothing, Naruto-kun how are you? Do you want some candy?” Ino patted Naruto's head, taking out an candy, “Sure.” Naruto smiled and took the candy, before getting pulled in his arm by Y/n who patted his head, “N-N/n-chan!” Naruto hid his face that exploded in blush.

Y/n noticed Hinata's blushing stare at the two of them, doing the shy fingers with her pointy fingers.

Naruto was called and you already know what he was gonna pull out now.

( lel, sorry about the short chappie)