CHAPTER 79: (REALIZATION AND ACCEPTANCE)

Third Person's POV

"Hey Brian, can you please stop dancing around like a fool right now? I really shouldn't have allow you to come with us...." Charlie scolded her cousin but her words just vanished as long at she said it

"Oh my god, okay, I'm done... Chester you're incharge with him..." Charlie gave up

After the scene that the group did in the airport they decided to go to the nearest mall to grab something to eat as they are all hungry...

The group started talking with each other but the others can still feel some tension between Brix and Allie tho they already talked earlier or more like Alloe approached Brix but that was it, because Brix started to avoid Allie again and Allie let her be, well she really can't do anything, can she?

Oh and yeah, Allie and Margoux started to talk also and they are now walking side by side and acting like the best of friends like they didn't get an awkward encounters before and Jacob couldn't be more happier, seeing his fiancé and his bestfriend getting along with each other. He still didn't get a chance to talk to Allie but he thought that he will give her time and if his time arrived he promised that he will explain everything, starting from the start.

'She deserves the truth, she deserves an explanation...' Jacob thought

Margoux on the other hand started to feel guilty over the fact that Allie now remembered her and the things she did to her before, she wanted to apologise but she doesn't really want to ruin the moment. She realized how kind Allie is, and the guilt is growing more inside of her

Allie's POV

We are walking inside the mall, not sure where are we really going, but they said that they wanted to eat, so Kuya lead us to where he wants to eat, no one complain tho...

I was walking beside Margoux now, I literally pulled her beside me, before Ryle could protest and drag her far from him, now we're both walking beside Kuya and Naomi...

"Hi..." I started cause she seems a little awkward

I don't know what gotten into me, why I dragged her with me but I kinda feel like I want to spend some time with her... And also I expected myself to feel bitter once I saw Ryle and Margoux together but to my surprise I feel the opposite... I feel happy... For them... For Ryle... So I thought maybe this is what Kuya has been saying for the past month... That I needed to accept what's infront of me and then I'll move on...

Ever since pinadala ako nina Mom sa L.A, I realized many things and I learned many things, nakatulong din siguro talaga sakin yung paglayo sakanila for the mean time para mas makilala yung sarili ko. I chose not to move forward without them by my side kase para sakin napaka unfair nun, kase naiisip ko na kung magmo-move forward ako habang malayo ako sakanila maiiwanan ko sila kase iisipin nila na galit ako, na nadisappoint nila ako and many more, so instead I chose to just know myself more and accept everything first before I move forward with them by my side... It's worth it and fun if you move forward with the person who taught you what life really is...

"Hey..." She replied

"Hey, no need to be awkward, it's okay..." I laughed a little cause I think she was cute

"Sorry... It's just uhh you know.."

"Hmm?" I hummed cause I think she wants to say something

"I just... Just... Uhh... You know..." She stuttered so I wrapped my arms around her waist and give her a side hug

'Okay so, clingy me was showing...' I thought and I smile