CHAPTER 61: (CLOVER'S VISIT)

Hendrix's POV

Leaving Allie alone to go to that prom really bothers me and I don't want to leave her alone to be honest pero pinilit nya ako and I know her, hindi sya titigil kakapalit sayo hangang hindi ka sumusunod sa gusto nya... So here I am standing outside my dad's office to talk about something...

I knocked to the door and I barely heard him say to come in, but na lang tahimik sa tapat ng office nya...

"What is it Dad?" I asked him once I seated in front of his table

"How are you, Drix?" He asked and I just sighed

'Mukhang alam ko na kung san papunta to ahhh..' I said to myself

"Dad..." I said

"What? Im just asking... Baka lang kase naninibago ka pa dito sa Pilipinas eh almost half of your life you have been in L.A...."

"Dad seriously? You know that when Im at home in L.A its almost like Im here in the Philippines... And its literally almost 2 months when I get back here... Just go directly to the point please..."

"No... Seriously, I just want to check if you're okay, well I mean since the day you get back here in the Philippines, you didn't really had the chance to explore or enjoy yourself... I'm just thinking if maybe you want to take a break? Baka masyado kang nabibigatan sa task na binigay ko..."

"Ohhh.... Uhmm no Dad, Im fine, really..."

"Are you sure? I can give you a little break son..."

"No, Dad... Im fine..."

After the long conversation of Dad pursuing me to take a break, he finally give up when he realized that I don't really want to take a break cause I want to focus on every task that is given to me...

We're still talking about some business matters when I felt my phone vibrating inside my pocket... I pulled my phone out to see who texted me like this late at night... This can't be my school or my work dahil kausap ko si dad ngayon kaya sobrang imposible...

"You shouldn't leave her like that.... Well, I just want to say goodluck on saving you precious Princess... Bye!!"

I look up at Dad immediately who is still looking at me when I read the message on my phone...

"I need to go back to the prom Dad..." I stated rushing to the door without listening to what Dad is saying...

Allie's POV

I groaned as the light shines directly to my eyes... Umikot ako para sana matulog ulit nang may humabloy ng kumot na tumatabon sa katawan ko....

"KUYAAAA!!!!" I whined like a little kid but I don't care cause this is me when Im home and Its Kuya after all so its okay sanay na rin naman sya sakin eh

"Uhh baby that's not me..." Someone said beside me

I lookt at the person to see Kuya sitting awkwardly beside me

"No.. it's you... Gimme back my blanket..." I pout

"You're saying you're not a baby... But look at you now, Li... I hardly believe you're a grown up girl now..."

Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig nang marinig ko yung boses na yun... I immediately scanned my room and there he was, standing beside my bed with me blanket in his hands...

I jumped out to the bed and hide behind Kuya... I can literally feel my face burning in embarrassment and I feel Kuya chuckles because of my behavior...