CHAPTER 77: (PLANE CRASH?!)

Clover's POV

I'm in my room right now doing nothing... It's weekend so I take this chance to just stay in my room and do nothing...

I lay back on my bed after I plugged my phone on it's charger and started to doze off in my thoughts...

I go back to the time where I first saw her again. The feeling of our first encounter came flashing back to my mind that time. I wanted to cry, I wanted to run, I wanted to hug her, I wanted to say that I miss her but I'm scared. I'm scared and I don't know why. Why would I be scared when I know for a fact that she doesn't remember me because I was there when the doctor said that she have an amnesia but not all of her memories we're erased or forgotten. The doctor said that she just forgot things that her brain can let go, so that means that our memory is not that important to her that time. I should be mad, but I can't, I love her and the only thing that I can do was stay there, and accept that doesn't me anymore. It hurts, really but as time passed I learn to accept it and decided to just make another memory with her and I'll make sure that it'll be important to her just like how important that us to me.

I go back to the time where I get to hold her again without worrying that she might run away because she's scared to the fact that I have feelings for her, and scared because of the fact that she might hurt me cause she only see me as a friend and nothing more. I know it's wrong but some part of me was happy because she didn't recognize me cause that only means that I can be friend with her again and start another memory with her but half of me was sad and disappointed because I know we didn't have a lot of memories but it still hurt to know that the person you love doesn't even know you. But that was before kase iba na ngayon, hindi ko alam pero I am more comfortable and I am more calm and sure that I did the promise that I made after I accept the fact that she doesn't know me.

I go back to the time where me and Lili or should I say Allie was enjoying and laughing together, tho there's a screen between us. We never stop communicating and feeling each other's presence. Yes, I admit that I'm a total whipped man for her but what can I do? She's just an angel that sent here to make people happy even if she didn't know that. She's an angel for everyone but she believe that she's a burden, so I made another promise to myself that I will be her escape, her own fate, her fireworks and the angel in ger life that she believes she doesn't have. I'm willing to do everything for her cause deserve it, more than anyone.

But right now, I don't know what happened, I can think of anything that I might possibly told or did to her to ignore me. If I recall it right, the last time we talked was when she told me to tell her a story and then she fell asleep and I just stared at her sleeping face and I fell asleep too. After that she started avoiding me. I tried to recall the things I said while telling her about 'Lili' and I can't think of anything that I said to offend her...

"Ohh shit..." I snapped when I remember the things that probably triggered her memories

"And I call you Li, because you really reminds me of her..."

"She was the one of the purest person I know, not until I met you tho..."

"Fuck.." I groaned and pulled my hair as I remember the last thing I said to her that day

"Even if you don't remember me now, I'll never regret the love I have for you, until now, because you deserve it, you really do. Our memories when we were just kids are special to me and so do you... You'll always be special to me, Lili. Always.."

"Did she heard that? I thought she was sleeping?... Fuck.. I fucked up... Why did you even said that Clover!! You're such an idiot!!" I started to scold myself