"Except...Ian—that's a Protestant name, isn't it? Not a lot of Protestants in the I.R.A. Or is that how you proved you were a good fighter, defending your mother for giving you that name?" I smile back at him and he gives me a slight smirk.

"And what is it you do, Lauren?" He asks me taking a sip from his drink.

"Right now I'm trying to get into business with a former I.R.A. captain. He's gone freelance. You might have heard of him. Valhalla." I say to him.

"Yeah. I might know him."

"Well...since this is sensitive...Est-ce qu'on peut parler en privé." (it might be better to discuss this privately.)

"Tu es plein de surprises?" (You're just full of surprises, aren't you?)

"Si tu savais." (You have no idea.) I snapped out of my thoughts when the bartender yelled.

"I said out! Get out of here, Fahey." I left some money on the table and grabbed my things.

"Do you know who I am? I am the man. I used to run this block." Fahey says back to the bartender.

"Now you're just a bum. Out!" I walk out of the bar.

Aaron Hotchner POV

I went with Dave to our apartment to grab Charlotte and to see if Emily had any information on this guy. I walked into our apartment and told the nanny that I would take Charlotte and she could go home. I grabbed some diapers, clothes, and bottles and put them in a bag. I picked her up and walked into our room where Dave was standing.

"I am telling you Dave, you won't find anything." He walks into our closet and walks to her side of it.

"Well it looks like there is something behind here." I walk into the closet and watch him move some of her shoes and clothes. He showed a safe, it was opened a little bit so he pulled it open and there was a few things in it and he pulled them out. "Well here is her real passport." He handed it to me. "What's on your mind?" He asks me walking towards our bathroom.

"I just can't believe she didn't tell me any of this. I knew something was wrong, she wasn't sleeping, having nightmares, and she was biting her fingernails again. I swear Dave if anything happens to her I-I don't know what I would do with myself." He turns around and looks at me.

"Well she couldn't tell anyone or our lives would be in danger, even Charlotte's, and you know how much she loves her and you, she didn't want anything to happen to you guys. Aaron nothing will happen to her." He looks around in the bathroom he looks down at the toilet. "There is something down there." I walk over and see a necklace of some sort down in the toilet. We bring it back to the BAU.

"What makes you think she went to Boston?" I ask Dave.

"Well the Doyle case started in Boston. Maybe she's going back to old locations trying to hunt him down. If he had us in his crosshairs, she wouldn't run. She'd take the fight to him." He says to me in my office. JJ came into my office and told us she had information on Emily's old life.

"Ok, so I talked to a friend from Langley. He couldn't give me Emily's full CIA history, but he could give me this. She assumed the identity of Lauren Reynolds as part of a special task force called JTF-12." JJ says.

"I heard about them. They were profiling terrorists, weren't they?" Rossi adds in.

"Yeah, assembled after 9-11. CIA and western agencies contributed their best and brightest." JJ tells us.