Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Emily prentiss POV

    It has been 3 months since I was kidnapped. Hotch gave me a 3 and a half month leave, him and JJ have been keeping me company every time they didn't have a case. I keep telling Hotch that I am ready to go back to work but he keeps telling me I am not ready. But I am I have healed and feel so much better. I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and it was Liam, him and I have become a lot closer and he has been coming over a lot lately.

    "hey what's up" I asked him as I opened the door.

    "do you want to go get some lunch" he asked with a smile on his face.

    "um sure let me change real quick" I said wearing some sweatpants and a loose shirt.

    "ok I am ready lets go" we walked out the door and went to lunch.

    I got home after going out with Liam. I went to go unlock my door, I noticed it was already unlocked. I started to freak out. I took out my gun from my purse and went through the door, I saw someone in the living room, so I headed that direction.

"omg what are you doing here Hotch, you could at least called me first. I nearly shot you" I said to him.

"Woah I was just checking up on you. I texted you that I was coming over to check on you, I knocked and you didn't answer so I let myself in with the spare key you gave me" he said with a worried look on his face.

"Well I was at lunch with Liam and I turned my phone off. You cant just let yourself in anyways" I was kind of pissed at him though.

"Well I'm sorry Em. I was coming over to say that I have decided to let you back at work"

"Wait really you aren't messing with me Hotch" I said with a surprise look on my face.

"Yeah I think you are ready. But you wont be going into the field with us till later" he said to my face.

"Ok I guess that's fine. But you need to stop worrying about me. Do you want some lunch leftovers?"

"I guess, what do you have for me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I gave him my left overs and we talked, like we always do. He left to get back to work, and I watched some tv. I then heard a knock at my door, I opened it and it was Liam.

Aaron Hotchner POV

    I got back to the BAU and did some more paperwork before I went to my apartment I was walking to the elevator when I got a call from Emily. It sounded like she was drunk or something. She told me that something happened between her and Liam. I told her that I was on my way. I got there and she was in her kitchen drinking.

    "hey what happened. Did he hurt-" I said before I was cut off by her.

"what no, no he didn't hurt me. He said that he was thinking about this for a while, and he basically told me that he was jealous of you, and he didn't want to be with someone who is always talking about you, and other shit. I called him weak and we got into a big fight and told him he should leave" she told me taking a sip of her drink.

"Ok so he didn't hurt you. Did you two break up?" I asked her.

"No we didn't he said maybe we should take some time to ourselves" she got up and walked over to her couch.

" ok so what are you going to do" I asked her getting up from the kitchen stool and walking to sit next to her.

She sat there in silence looking at me she got closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"do you want to watch a movie?" I asked looking at the tv, trying to break the silence between us.

"Umm yeah, you can choose it doesn't matter for me" she said looking at me

I picked out a movie and played it. We sat there watching the movie, she was leaning on my shoulder and and I wrapped my arm around her. She sat up still drunk out of her mind and looked at me.

"what's wrong Em?" I asked with a worried look on my face. She said nothing and just kept looking at me.

"Emily are you ok because I can get you some-" I wasn't able to say the rest of my sentence because before I knew it her lips were on mine. She pulled back because she thought I didn't like it but I went into another kiss.

This was it the dream I always wanted with her, well not exactly she was drunk still with a boyfriend and I had a girlfriend. There was also a slight chance that she wouldn't remember this in the morning, but I would. We both stopped and looked at each other.

"you should get some rest Em, you are drunk and you look exhausted. We will talk about this in the morning" I told her still thinking about the kiss.

"Ok I will, thank you for coming over Hotch" she said walking towards her bedroom

I walked out of her apartment locking the door behind me. I then got a call, I looked down and it was from Haley. She asked me where I was and I told her that I had stay late and do some paperwork. I know I lied to her but I just couldn't tell her I was helping Emily, she gets jealous that I spend more time with Emily than her.