Chapter 20

Emily Prentiss POV

It has only been two weeks since Charlotte was born and we are already exhausting. I can't believe I would be saying this but I am looking forward to going back to work, but even if I step out of the house to grab food I miss my daughter already. I can already tell she is a daddy's girl, the way she smiles at him, it is just so cute. I woke up this morning to a crying baby. I went to grab her before Aaron woke up so he would sleep in. I went into the living room and sat there on the couch. I didn't realize I dozed off till I heard the shower turn on, I am quite a light sleeper. I put the baby down and started to make breakfast.

"Morning, how are my girls doing?" Aaron walks up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, kissing me on the cheek.

"We are doing good. Here is breakfast, I already fed her. I am going to take a shower."

"You're not going to eat?"

"I am going to eat after, I feel gross."

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I grabbed a towel from the closet and placed it on the towel rack. I then took off my clothes and hopped in the shower, after all the sleep I have been losing I decided to sit down on the floor of the shower. I closed my eyes and woke up to hearing crying, I opened the shower curtain and saw Aaron standing there with the baby in his hands.

"I don't think she will like my boobs." I got up, turned off the shower, wrapped the towel around me, and took the baby from his arms.

Aaron Hotchner POV
3 months later

Emily and I are heading back to work today. It has been a rough 3 months but we are pretty glad to be back. We both got dressed and made coffee and breakfast. We left when the nanny got here. I drove to work and parked the car. Emily and I knew the team would all surround us with hugs and we were prepared for that. We walked into the bullpen and saw everyone working. Garcia walked out of her lair and saw us. Who had got the attention of everyone else. They all hugged and got back to work. Garcia got us gifts as well. I went up to my office and started on some files. It was around lunch time when I finally stepped out of my office. I walked down the stairs and went to Emily's desk, I was about to say something when she got a call.

"Agent Prentiss." She talked into the phone saying she would meet up with the person later.

"Who was that?" I asked her as she turned around.

"Oh an old friend, Sean McAllister. He asked me to meet at a restaurant to talk about something later."

"Did he say about what?"

"Nope. Anyways what did you want?"

"to ask if you wanted to go get lunch with me? Have some time to ourselves, just the two of us."

"Ooh that does sound really nice, but umm I have so much paperwork that I can't even see straight. Rain check?" She got up and kissed me on the cheek and headed to the kitchen.

Emily Prentiss POV

After I got the call from my old friend I just felt panic, the only time he would call me would be something bad is happening. It was around 7 when we got home. I called Sean telling him I would be there at 8. I left the house and headed to the restaurant. I parked the car and headed in. I looked around and saw him sitting in a booth. I then walked over to him.

"Sean hey!" He got up and we both hugged and sat down. "Sorry it is late I just got out of work and had to see my daughter real quick."

"It's ok, you have a family to tend to. This won't be long." He let out a sigh, we both stared at each other for a couple of seconds and I gave him a worried look. "Ok, I am just going to cut to the chase...umm Emily, Ian Doyle vanished from prison." My face just dropped. I probably looked like a ghost. "No one can find him."