Shatter Me

Romano.

The atmosphere in the cell was grim.

Feliciano was asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. I couldn't help but think he looked adorable in his sleep. Spain says that I look like a sleeping kitten but you can't trust that tomato loving idiot. Sometimes I'd look over at China and the potato jerk, and.....Japan. I'd never look over there for long, because every time I did I'd imagine Feliciano laying in my arms all bloody and beat up like he was. I'd never forgive myself if something like that happened to him.

The door was thrown open and guess who gets thrown in? The scone jerk. There's blood matted in his hair and some dripping down the side of his face. So that's how they got him. Kansas raced over to him before anyone else could and gently tried to shake him awake. I slowly lifted Feliciano off of me and laid him on the ground. Then I stumbled over there, wincing at the sudden burning in my arm where that multicolored psycho shot me. Kansas was beginning to succeed by the time I got there. As the scone jerks eyes opened I flicked his forehead.

"Wha...t?" He mumbled. His eyes snapped into focused and he sat up with a gasp, then he cringed and clutched at the bloody part of his forehead, "No!"

"England! Are you okay what happened!?" Kansas frantically searched him for any more injuries.

"It's Nebraska...something...is wrong with her.." He seemed breathless.

"What do you mean?" The potato jerk walked away from China and over to where we were.

"I...I can't explain it, I went into her In Between, she was mumbling about not being somewhere it time and that she couldn't save someone and then she started shouting in Latin about something hurting and began clutching here." The scone jerk pointed at his heart, looking very concerned, "Did something happen here?" I think we all unconsciously glanced over at Japan because that's exactly where he looked. He saw the way China held him extra protectively and the way he was just....limp...and he put two and two together, "No.....when....when did he..."

"Six hours ago." Oklahoma stood up, six fingers up on her hands, "I've been counting how long it's been since Kathryn and I arrived and it's been six hours since Japan went into the trance. By my calculations it will be about ten days before he wakes up again."

"Boy aren't you a comfort." Texas grumbled. His voice turned the scone jerk's attention to America. I watched as he shakily stood up and stumbled over to where he was.

"A-alfred?" His voice came out as a strangled cry. America stirred weakly and blinked open his eyes. I shivered at the haze that covered them.

"Iggy? Heh..I see you got...caught too." He had to pack words into every breath, and I'll admit, that scared me. I scrambled back to Feliciano and held him in my arms. I held him close, blubbering about never letting anyone hurt him. A cough from the doorway caught our attention. It was that psychotic jerk Jae.

"What do you want you cape wearing moron!?" I shouted. His fixed his gaze on the still sleeping Feliciano and I pushed him behind me, "Leave him alone!" Feliciano finally seemed to wake up with his usual, '~Ve' before noticing what was going on.

"Lovino....what's going on?" He asked quietly. He leaned against me as he stood up, his knee not quite healed yet.

"Nothing. There's nothing to worry about go back to sleep." I pushed him further behind me as Jae got closer. The potato jerk stepped in front of us.

"Leave them alone." He growled.

"Step aside Germany this doesn't concern you." Feliciano's 2p, Ai stepped in holding one of his knives. I wouldn't let any of them near my fratello no matter what.