Mrs. Jackson

My heart leapt to my throat and my eyes widened. Em turned around with her sadistic grin plastered on her face.

"My my Natalie you really surprised me this time." She chuckled. My eyes flickered to Japan, his eyes were shut tight while the camera's microphone picked up his pained whimpers. I quickly noted that he had two bullet wounds in his stomach.

"Okay, I found your stupid computer, now what was the point of this!?" I shouted.

"The point was to see if you're relationship with Kiku would either speed or impede your progress." Em took Japan's chin in her fingers and forced him to look in the camera. He blinked, as if he didn't quite believe that I was there, before his eyes widened.

"N-natalie...?" His voice was so weak and pained that I nearly started crying.

"It's going to be okay Kiku." I glared at Em, she smiled and turned away.

"I'll leave you two alone to speak for a little while. I must go prepare the others." Then she was gone.

"W-where are....you?" Japan asked.

"Hashima. I...don't guess you know where you are...how is Alfred?" I stood up and started walking in the direction I came.

"D-doing...okay...I th-think...I-Italy's doing fine....too.." He winced and pulled lightly at the restraints, I could see that he'd already rubbed his ankles and wrists raw from previous struggles.

"That's good." I nodded and looked up for a brief second to see where I was going, "'I'm going to get you out of there okay? Just....hang on for me..."

"I-I'll...try...my b-best..." He smiled weakly at me. His back arched slightly off the table as he cried out.

"Kiku! Kiku are you okay?" I asked frantically. He just lay there shivering and whimpering.

"Well well well it's been forever since I've seen someone as bipolar as you." Jae stepped out of the shadows with a remote in his hand. I stopped in my tracks and glared at him.

"What the hell do you want?" I glared at him with a glare that at one time turned soldiers into mewling kittens. But of course Jae was not a regular soldier. He held up the remote with a slight smirk on his face.

"Just some face time with you without you trying to kill me." Then he pointed at the remote. I leaned forward to see it closer. It had a dial and an on/off switch, "I'll bet you're wondering what this is."

"What really? How did you know that?" I rolled my eyes and continued walking. I saw the others ahead and quickened my step.

"I think you should be more careful about what you say to the person who can do this." Jae turned the dial and Japan's back arched off the table and his hands began spasming. His eyes snapped wide open as he screamed.

"STOP!" I shouted. I heard someone shouting in the distance. Jae smirked and turned the dial down. Japan went limp, tears streaming from his eyes and breathing heavy.

"Is that your group I hear?" Jae chuckled. As if on cue someone popped next to me. I glanced over and saw Hawaii's eyes widen and her backing away. Then they narrowed and she glared down at Jae.

"You...you...ou bata ki jan bay gabèl ou!" She growled.

"What is it, aru?" China asked tentatively. He came around and peered over my shoulder, "Kiku! Kiku are you alright, aru!?" Japan opened his eyes and tilted his head towards us.

"I didn't know you still cared about him." Jae took hold of some of Japan's hair, making him cry out in pain and surprise.

"Of course he does! nunc audi me, et ego clausus stupri morieris!" I set the computer down on a slab of concrete and stepped back. The others took notice of what was going on on the computer screen and came to stand by me. Russia put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way, but I was beyond comforting by now.