𝟏𝟑'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬| 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 |

| 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 |

"hi twin!" i fell on tootie's bed and she mugged me.

"fuck you want?" ya'll see how i get treated.

"ugh rude much? anyways get up, we finna go ta wiz crib." i said.

"yay, i can see my baeeee."
- - -

"can we stop at mcdonald's?" tootie asked me looking up from her phone.

"you lucky it's right there," i put on my blinkers and made the left turn into the entrance way.

"you know you want some micky d's too," she cheesed and leaned over so she could see the menu.

"welcome ta mcdonald's how can i help you?" a voice came through the speaker.

"just a minute." i said and scanned the menu.

"what you gettin?" i asked tootie.

"two chicken sandwiches, a large fry, and a sprite." she said and leaned back in the seat.

"okay, i'm ready. let me get a ten piece meal, barbecue sauce and a medium sprite. i also want two chicken sandwiches, a large fry, and a large sprite. all fresh to order and don't be stingy with my sauce neither." i said leaning out the window a bit so the worker could hear me.

"your total is $11.90 pull up to the second window." i pulled up and she opened the window with attitude.

"$11.90" i handed her a twenty and watched her use a calculator to count how much change i needed back.

"stupid ass," tootie mumbled and laughed.

"shut up." i said laughing a little bit.

"here yo change," i grabbed it from her and rolled up my window, rude ass.
- - -

"if wiz or troy don't open this door." i muttered and rung the doorbell again.

"i'm comin!" troy hollered and then she appeared once she opened the door.

"hiiii." she smiled and gave us a hug.

"so the other night went well?" i asked as we walked inside, wiz had a bomb ass crib.

"yeah, he doin a bit better." she nodded and we followed behind her to the game room.