Chapter 25

"Gift Time!"
Noodle pushes in a massive box into the kitchen...fallowed by Russel who was carrying in a medium box. All wrapped.

I was almost done eating my cake...almost.

"You didn't have to give me anything guys."
I was flattered. So many presents. Mum never did this for me...and the family that took care of me previously...i never told them my birthday so they never gave me gifts.

"Anything for our special girl."
Russel set his box down beside my plate. It was massive.

"Sia-Chan. Open mine first!"
Noodle handed me a small box wrapped in a sliver ribbon.
I slowly began to slowly tug at the Ribbon.
"Oh, you don't have to unwrap that lovely, It's just supposed to look like it was wrapped carefully."

I gave her a smile and lifted the small gift carefully.
It was a necklace, shiny made of Amethyst and what looked like diamonds...or fake ones at the very least. But the Amethyst was very real. The very center of it was a butterfly. How pretty!

"Wow! This is Beautiful Noodz. Thanks."

Noodle smiled, grabbing the necklace and putting it around my neck.

Next was Russel's gift. It seemed very big and heavy.  What exactly did Russ give me?

I began ripping i to the package now...it was a large box. But what was inside?
I managed to open it and...i was really surprised at what i got. Especially with something like this.

"WICKED!"

Hot pink. Not typically my style but still really really cool.
Black handle bars with a blue bell. The seat was black as well.

"You like it?"

"I LOVE IT!"
I hugged Russel as tight as i could. All these gifts were...amazing! I loved them all.

"Ehhh...Dawn left yew a card i' should be comin' through the post soon...an' Erin's should also be comin' in too."

Erin? How was she? Hardly anybody talked about her anymore. But that didn't matter.
Noodle mumbled something to 2D and that's when they both left somewhere.
It was Murdoc's turn to gift me...but I was a bit hesitant.
He gently sat the box down.
I avoided his gaze, still upset about what he had done to me a few months back.

"What is it?"
I asked as i looked at the medium sized box. Due to Murdoc being...Murdoc it could be a number of things.

"You'll see. Open it lov."
He stood next to me as he motioned towards the box.

"It better not be anything inappropriate."
Russel seemed unsure as well.
It could've been a number of things.

"It's not!"
He hissed which made me jump. I always hated it when he yelled.
"Just open it, you'll see."

Unwrapping the bright coloured paper. It was a wooden box. Small designs were carved into it such as roses and butterflies.
Cracking the box open I wanted to cry.
I thought it was real at first...and then I picked it up.

"Man, what are you doin' giving her somethin' like that. Its creepy."

I held her up. She was a bit heavy, porcelain skin, long, blonde cuirls and a pink and white Victorian style dress. It looked as if she was sleeping. I held her in my arms for a bit and looked at Murdoc.

"Girls like dolls right?"
He asked with his arms crossed. He seemed much calmer now.
"I figured you might like her."

"She's so life like...and pretty. Thank you Murdoc."
I sat the doll down back in the box as carefully as possible. I did adore her. She was beautiful...but something felt off about it. She looked so real...needless to say she didn't look store bought at all.

Noodle and 2D walked back in quietly. They didn't look like they really had much to say. But i was happy with what I got. And to be honest this was the best birthday I've had in a while. It was pretty great.

"I got you something too mistress."
Cy approached me with a well wrapped gift.
Gently sliding it towards me.
I looked at her and then back at Murdoc's gift.

"You know, i think I'm gonna go upstairs with my doll. I gotta find a good spot to keep her."
I lifted her up and held the doll close, stepping out of the kitchen and award to my room...that's when I saw Danny standing there a box of chocolates and Roses.

"Happy Birthday Si-Si."

I nearly dropped my new doll.
Gently placing it on the sofa I then jumped on him and hugged him tightly. I had missed him so much!

"Danny!"