Chapter 18

I awoke more tired than ever, In a dark room and on a really soft bed.

Dim light filled the room, there was a black curtain that made the room more dark that it was intended to be. However, the light was just dim enough for me to see.

The bed was a light colour, It took me a while to unwrap myself from the duvet. It had a dark and light pattern on it, across from the room was a stand with a large television. To my right, next to the window was a shelf that had a few things on it, what looked like a stuffed animal and maybe a few books with extra toys on the shelf.

Close to the bed was a night stand that had a digital clock that had 12:00 flashing, I knew the time was off due to that.

To the left, closest to the bed was another nightstand, it had a lamp on it but no lamp shade, attempting to switch it on, there wasn't even a flicker. Next to the lamp was a book, a large on that had the tittle 'The Dragon Princess' an interesting topic but, nothing too important, I looked up from the left night stand to the wall, a door, double doors...if this was a bedroom that had to be the wardrobe, and not to far from that was a single door that had the tiniest bit of light shining from the bottom of it.

That one definitely had to be my way out...if not the window.

I pulled the blankets back and stood up, blood rushing to my head. Making me light headed.
After gathering my senses I had come to realize...I wasn't wearing the same clothes I was wearing before I got abducted. I was wearing...Pyjamas? Both matching, light blue with crescent moons all over. It was a button up shirt too. Just what the hell happened to me?

Stumbling around I finally found a light switch, flicking it on the room was filled with light. After gathering all I wanted to see out of the room I headed for the door, locked.

My mood switched from curiosity worried, to panic mode. The only thing I crept asking was what the hell happened to me.

I began hyperventilating, and crying...maybe there's a key? There's got to be a key!

I began searching for at least some way out. Going to the window, I looked down. I was a good two stories high. No chance of me getting out that way unless there was a latter.

I searched the shelf, moving stuffed animals, looking inside some of the toys and pulling out all of the books. Nothing but dust floated about.

Heading to the nightstand on the left, both had drawers. I opened it, a torch but nothing else...

I climbed over the bed to the other side to look at the other one, nothing in the book. Opening the drawer I saw tons of blank pages with pens and pencils, but still nothing.

I began going frantic, pulling off the duvet, pillows and sheets off the bed.
The last place to look was the closet.

"This better be it..."

I mumbled to myself quickly opening both the doors. Empty, with only a few outfits on hangers. This only made me stress out more.

I was who knows where, with who knows what kind of person, who probably only wants to use me for...whatever the heck bad people do!

I was never gonna get out! Never. I'll stay locked up in this room forever and nobody will ever find me again. Echo, The twins, Raven, Mother Prudence and Father Sable. They're never going to find me. I'll never see my them again!

It was times like this where I wish I had Danny, it the band...or even my mum.

Deciding this was now my life there was nothing better to do than curl up and cry. And that's just what I did.