Chapter 5

She held me tightly for ages. Sure it stopped me from crying but i was so confused as to why she was now.
What the hell just happened?

"Noodle...you're crushin' me!"
I managed to squeak out before taking out my inhaler and taking a hit off of it.

"Sorry. It's just-"
Noodle looks at me again and covers her mouth. The looked really choked up.
"Come with me Akachan."

Akachan? Why did that sound familiar? My dream...
I looked at her as she grabbed my hand. I studied her face as best as I could. It was her. Definitely her...but did she know me? Like...actually know me.

"What did you call me?"

Noodle bit her bottom lip and tried not to cry in front of me.

"A-Akachan...My little Akachan."
From her expression she knew that I knew...she knew that I knew her. And that I have known her for a long long time...but somehow it was hard to think.
"Do you remember?"
She hugs me again and cries.

"You're...the girl from my dreams... N-Nu-tan?"

"Yes. Yes that's me Akachan... That's me."
She smiles as she cried, holding my hand tightly.
"And Russ, and Mudzy...and..."

"DD?"
I looked at her in realization that i knew these people! It all came to me in a blur of memories. I grew up with them. They were my family. My actual family!

Noodle sniffles and nods with a weak smile.

"Yes, and DD..."

I couldn't believe it. Memories began flooding back. Back from before times...before I moved in with mum.
Play dates and games and cartoons and adventures and...

"I fell..."
I looked at her and in realization at what really happened to me. I furrowed my eyes a bit looking at her.

"Sia-Chan..."

"I fell...and...there was fire."
Noodle began sobbing as I told her about what I remember from my dreams.
"And you kept calling for me. Shouting. And...then..."

"Sia-Chan please know we tried our best. We tried to keep you safe. We tried! I tried!"
Noodle holds me tightly again. Sobbing. As for me, I cried but not so much...i guess I was just too young to completely remember.
After our little reunion she brought me to 2Ds room. Slowly peeking inside.

He was playing video games, hardly noticing the both of us.

"T-Toochii-san."
Noodle called to him. But he didn't answer...too busy playing.
"Toochii-San!"

"No' now Noodz. 'm gonna beat my high score!"

Noodle grunted in annoyance, taking a shoe and throwing it at him, making him pause the game.

"Fo' God's sake Noodz 'm buseh! Wot!?"
He held his head where the shoe hit him and rubbed it.

"Come take a look at Her."

"I-In a minute...i go' to complete dis firs'..."

Noodle nudged me to walk up to him.
I slowly began to go to him, stepping over dirty clothes and rubbish to get to him.

"D?"
I placed my hand on his shoulder. Studying his face and hair...it was definitely him. He only glanced at me before looking back at the screen.
"DD look at me!"

He instantly dropped his controller and looked at me.

"Wot did yew jus' call meh?"

I felt as Noodle wrapped her arms around me as she let out a sniffle.

"DD? That's what i use to call you isn't it?"

2D squinted his eyes in confusion, looking up at Noodle who let out another sniffle as she pulled me closer to her.

"Y-You're alive?"
I gave a soft smile before 2D lifted up and leaped towards me.
"Yew're ALIVE!"

I then felt him lift me up and spin me around before hugging me tightly.

"Too...Tight..."
I grunted as he squeezed his arms around me.
That's when began sobbing loudly and talking. His cockney accent making it hard to understand him.
Soon enough Noodle joined in and eventually i just got use to the suffocating hugs.
That doesn't matter anymore. Im home now.