Chapter 13

I kicked and squirmed as my mum carried me out the doors...that is after my little blackout.

"Lemme go!"

I screamed at her over and over as the girls were close behind saying the same thing.
Paula carried me back to her car. Heels clicking against the ground.

She set me down and placed her hands firmly on my shoulders

"Sirus..."
Mum looked at me, but I refused to look back. After all she's done to me, there was no way i'd forgive her.
"Sirus, lov please. I'm sorry. I NEVER. EVER meant to hurt you an-"

"LIAH!"
I squeaked angrily at her, desperately wanting to cry.
"You've been hurting me for years! You always have been!"

She then pulled me in for a hug which only made me squirm and struggle. I began to scratch and push her as well as kick her to get away, But she kept me close. I began grunting, screaming and sobbing eventually loosing my urge to struggle.

There was no point anymore...she had me...at least for now.

"Stop right there."
There was a click I knew that sound from anywhere.
That voice...sounds so familiar.

Mum immediately stood up, her eyes widening as she kept me behind her...and for what reason.

"W-Woah...hey-"

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your excuses. People like you make me sick. I should kill you where you stand..."

Mum began but was interrupted by what looked like

"Danny?"
His voice was deeper, and he was tall. Not to mention he looked...good!

"S-Sirus?!"
He put his switch blade in his pocket and hid it with his shirt. Knives were a danger in the UK...how did he get his hands on one? Not that it was important. I haven't seen him in ages!
"Do you know this woman? Oh...right. Your mum."

I looked at my mum who looked at the both of us.

"I don't want to go with her..."
I came from behind her and grabbed his hand. It was warm. He made me feel more safe than she did.

"Sirus, baby doll please."
She got on her knees and started to cry
"I'm nothing without you...I've only just found you and you're leaving again?"

I felt nothing for her anymore...I didn't care.

"You hurt me mum. You hurt a lot of people...I don't want that anymore."

"And I Promise baby, honest I never meant to-"

"I am NOT your baby. Not anymore. And my NAME is Sia."
I knew those words shattered her. But. It was like all of my emotions left once I was close to Danny. The girls finally caught up with me too.

And all this time I thought i would miss her. I did. I loved her, she was the only thing I had that was family.

I held a straight face as she cried, walking away from her. But the further I got away, the more my heart started to break.

"Let's go home Sia..."
Echo said softly holding the Twins as Danny placed his hand on my back.

All I did was give a nod back. I didn't want to say anything...or think about anything more.i just wanted to go home.