Chapter 32

I probably should've just said no... I feel stupid for even going. Worthless...hopeless...useless.
How could he!?!?!?

"Sia-Chan...it'll be okay I promise...there's plenty of boys who will find yo' beautiful."

Noodle rubbed my back as I sobbed into my pillow. How could he!? I loved him and he just...just...

"I DON' WAN' ANEBODEH! I WAN' 'IM!"
I screamed and sobbed into my pillow...this was the worst Christmas ever...the worst Party ever. I hated everyone and every thing. I hated myself for even loving him.

"Sia...listen to me lov'."
I felt the bed shift as 2D sat down beside me.
"I know exactly how you feel. Yew feel useless. Worthless...'opeless even, but dats okay. Yew will feel beteh soon. I promise."

"No I won't! I'm nothin' without him!"
I squeezed my pillow tightly as I still cried.

"Baby girl. It ain't your fault. That man- that boy's nothing more than a tiny fish in an infinite pool of bigger better fish. There are better boys out there."
Russ spoke in a soft voice as he sat on the other side of the bed, placing my hand on my head brushing my hair softly.

"Lov' listen..."
I hear Murdoc's heavy boots come in even if it was carpet it still sounded heavy.
"He was a rubbish bloke. He never treated you right and...for him to go with that Rosie bird. He should be put in the ground for what he done. Believe me. You deserve way better than him. If anything I'd be angry at him for cheatin' on you with an ugly bird like her."

"Yew're one to talk Muhdoc."
I heard 2D scoff at Murdoc. Not this...not now...just go away already.

"What are ya talkin' about? Im just tryin' to tell her how it is. He's rubbish. I'd kill him 'f it was legal."
The atmosphere of the room switched from me to Murdoc and 2D...i knew EXSACTLY what they were going on about. I've heard it about a dozen times on how mum was to the both of them. But Danny isn't like that. He's special. He's my everything. I just wanted him. Only him. I love him.

The side where 2D sat felt lighter, he stood up. The tension still strong but I was still madly upset...when will they learn that it isn't always about them!?

" 'f all yew're gonna do is fight then yew can fucking leave..."
I mumbled just out my pillow still crying.
Everything fell silent. At this point I didn't care if I got in trouble for swearing...i honestly didn't care anymore. I wanted to be alone.

"Wot did yew say?"

It was strange... Though not at the time. My mood switched from being heavy and down to near boiling over anger. Why was he here? Why was anybody here? Just go away! Go away! Leave me alone!

"I said get the FUCK OUT 'F MAI ROOM!!!!"
I sat up with a tear stained face, throwing my other pillow at him and Murdoc.

"Now you listen here you little shit!"
Murdoc came close to me pointing his finger right at me.
"Nobody! And I mean Nobody talks to my singer like that except me and Noodle on special occasions. Ya hear me!"

His yelling made me well up. It's not that I meant to yell. It just came out. I threw myself back onto my bed sobbing even louder now that everyone probably hates me now. All thanks to me I have no mates, no boyfriend and now my family hate me too.

(Time skip)

Hours. It took me hours before I stopped crying. It was dark outside and the house was silent...except for the loud snoring coming from 2D's room.
I sniffled, stepping out of the room I make my way downstairs feeling the guardrails on my hand. Cold.
I stepped down the steps and past the living room...it was still a mess from the party but everyone was gone.

I made my way to the kitchen...that's where I found them then. Making out on the counter...spilled alcohol. It made me sick just standing there.
I was the one who found them. And the only one who wasn't drinking. Fruit punch in my hand as I saw them going at it. Tongue and everything...i wanted to cry again. Maybe that was it? The alcohol. I know it made people act funny. How would I act if... No no. Not me. I'd never try alcohol. But maybe just a sip...it wouldn't hurt me right?

I open the fridge there was still one bottle left. Did I really want to do this?
I stood there hesitantly, slowly reaching for it.

"You're up early Miss."
Her voice made me jump. Cy. I didn't see her at the party. She probably wast welcome. Figures. She didn't seem very festive or like much of a party person.

"H-Hey Cy...yeah I was just...um..."
I watch as her figure moves close to me.

"You've been crying."
Her tone sounds a bit upset, but still in her soft speech.

"A-Ah...yeah...D-Danny...he ummm...we aren't in a relationship anymore."
I sniffled, wiping my face.

"Did he hurt you?"
I felt her grab my arm as if she was checking me for marks. My face reddened. It made me feel better that she cared enough that she'd check me for physical wounds.

"No Cy...not on the outside."
I sniffled once more.
"He made me very unhappy. He- He kissed another girl. He doesn't love me anymore."

"I'm sure that's untrue Miss. He's done so much for you. He wouldn't leave you just like that."

My heart felt heavy. She knew nothing about human emotions or how they worked...it made me feel happy for her in a way.

"Not everybody is as perfect as you think they are...some people use you for pure enjoyment, then when they get board or find someone new they dump you and treat you lower than dirt. They make you feel worthless. People can be so fucked up...you know..."
I sniffled and began crying again.
"He was so nice...so sweet. So...good to me. Then he found that Rosie and...i- I don't wanna..."

I felt as a pair of arms wrapped around me gently. One hand holding the back of my head and the other on my back. For once...her body felt warm. Comforting.

"If it helps Miss, I'd never leave you."
That familiar lump began to form in my throat as I hugged her back, wrapping my arms around her.
"I promise. As long as I'm here, I won't ever let anybody break you again."

Break me? If that how she put it then...yes.
Her words felt comforting, I hugged her tightly and buried my face in the crook of her neck crying softly as her now warm body.
I felt her then lift me up as if she was trying to carry me.
I let her do so, wrapping my arms and legs around her as she began carrying me up the steps with ease as I continued to cry softly.

She gently laid me on the bed, not letting go of me for a moment. It was too dark to see but I knew exactly where she was.
I felt her as she then climbed in bed with me. Pulling me close. I felt pure comfort by her.
She was being so nice. Her warmth really made me feel better.

Cy wasn't at all bad...not anymore anyways. She was just...unusual. Maybe that's why I disliked her. Although it wasn't that I disliked her. She did intimidate me at times but she never hurt me. Not once.
Maybe I acted the way I did towards her... Not because she scared me or intimidated me...but because I like her?

I nuzzled in close to her. This was fine. Everything was fine...as long as I had her everything would be ok...just as long as things don't go too far.
From now on...i think Cy will finally be accepted as a mate.
Yeah...just a mate.