𖧊Good Boy𖧊|| Haechan

Donghyuck fell in love with the kindest boy in his school, Huang Renjun.

An angel. He always help others. The teachers love him, he always helps them too.

He speaks gently, he could never get angry. If someone did something wrong to him, he will just smile and say, "It's okay."

"BIJ JUST CONFESS ALREADY", Jaemin yelled on Donghyuck's ear.

"DONT YELL AT ME YOU---"

"YOU HAD BETTER NOT SAY SOMETHING BAD IF YOU DONT WANT NONO TO KILL YOU"

"JAEMIN YOU LITTL--"

"Nono! Nana is bullied! Hyuckie meanie!", the younger fake cried as he clinged to his boyfriend, Jeno.

"There, there, bunny. Please don't yell at Hyuck, okay? If you are good today I will buy you your favorite cotton candy, deal?", Jeno said as pulled the younger to his lap and hugged his waist before kissing his neck gently.

"But I'm afraid....", Donghyuck replied.

"No! You have to be confident, like me! If he rejected you, he is stupid because you are the most amazing person in the world!"

"After my parents and Nono.", Jaemin added.

Jeno nodded, "We are graduating soon, you don't want to miss this change, right?"

Donghyuck nodded. Who cares about the result? At least he tried.

"Are you sure, Donghyuckie? We can wait for you!", Jaemin said.

Jeno added, "Yes, we don't have anything important to do---"

"It's fine it's fine! Enjoy your time you lovebirds!", Donghyuck yelled.

He ran to the opposite side, to where Renjun always go after school.

"Oh my god what should I say what should I do I'm kunfused help me help me help me--"

Oof.

He has arrived.

He saw Renjun, sitting on the floor while playing with his phone.

"Maybe not... I'll just do it next time.", Donghyuck thought. He decided to go, but he heard Renjun said something.

"Grades or whatever, I don't care. I'm so tired."

"Fuck it, why should I do his assignments for him? And why do girls always stare at me? It's so fucking annoying."

"bE a goOd bOy. Oh my God I hate it there. Why should I pretend to he innocent? Fuck."

Renjun turned around to see a petrified Donghyuck.

Oh.

Shit.

Renjun thought. Someone from his school. He must heard all of his ranting.

"Are you... Donghyuck...?", Renjun said, sweating. He messed up. The image he built for three years.

"Haha... D-Don't mind me I just accidentally walk and...and..."

Donghyuck was shocked to see Renjun crying in front of him. He ran to the boy and then hugged him, "Renjun....".

"P-Please don't tell anyone...", the smaller sobbed, hugging Donghyuck tightly.

"I-It's okay to be you! In front of me, you can curse, you can be yourself and... I.. I'm.. I will always be your friend no matter what! As long as you didn't do things that harm other people it's alright!"

It's the first time someone has said that to Renjun.

"Really? Aren't you disappointed because I'm not what y---"

"Of course not! You are still Renjun and I love you!", he yelled.

"OH SHIT I SAID THAT", the taller blushed. Luckily Renjun can't see him blush because they were hugging.

Renjun chuckled. He freed himself from Donghyuck's hug then walked to his backpack, taking out a moomin charm.

"This is for you! Thank you for keeping my secret.", he winked.

"A-Ah! Thanks! I'll treasure this!"

"BITJ JUST CONFESS"

"I... I love you!"

Wow, he said that.

Now he wants to ran away from Renjun and jump into a hole.

"Let's start as friends?", Renjun said as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"A-Ah, fuck, its not like I don't like you or anything, but I just want to get to know each other better...", Renjun explained.

Donghyuck nodded happily.

They walked together before patting ways later. Donghyuck looked at the moomin charm, "YESSSSSSS!!!"

He will treasure the gift from his soon-to-be boyfriend, Huang Renjun.

This is crap I'm sorry---
What am I doing 1 hour before my physics exam--
Anyways, thank you for reading 💚

And don't forget to vote and comment if you like the story, hehe

Much much love 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚