𖧊Badmood𖧊 || Haechan

Renjun is in a badmood.

Why?

He spent two days painting his beloved moomin.

And he spilled coke on it.

And now it's ruined.

It's dripping love love dripping dripping love love.

He stared at the wet picture. "Stupid me, forgive me moomin... ", he sobbed, caressing the painting gently.

"Renren do you want to play jenga---Oh my he's crying!"

Seeing his baby crying, Donghyuck immediately stormed in the room then hugged him.

"What happened, bub?"

"My moomin... ", he cried.

"Oh... Don't worry, we'll make a new one together...?", the younger said, trying to calm Renjun down.

"But it's hard and I spent two days on it... ", the older replied, still crying.

"Bad coke! Bad coke!", Haechan scoffed, glaring at the coke.

"I wiped it but it's too late.", Renjun sniffled.

"Let's make a new one! A better one! A coke isn't enough to break you down, right, Renren?!", Donghyuck stated as he grabbed the older's wrist.

"You're right! Let's make a new one!", the older finally wiped his tears then took a new piece of paper and started to draw.

"Don't look down on me, cocky coke."

They started a new painting while listening to their favorite songs while singing the lyrics randomly.

"uH and that's a long ass ride wkhsjwjsnwjwb sjsnsjdnjdbe"

"uH"

"open your eyes~ do you see a handsome haechan?" the younger joked, causing the other boy to laugh.

They laughed cheerfully, painting on each other's hands, before they realized that they already finished the painting, better than the wet one.

"Thank you Hyuckie", the older said while kissing Haechan's cheek.

Haechan blushed at the older's action. He smiled, "You're welcome."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
I hope you're having a nice day! Stay safe and healthy! 💚