𖧊Math𖧊||Jeno

Tomorrow Renjun will be having a math exam. He sucks at math. Why do you need to learn math when you can use calculator?

He groaned, staring at the book infront of him. See? This is why he believes in alien. Why do people don't believe in alien when we have to learn their language?

Mark is hanging out with his friends, Jaemin and Haechan are buying groceries, Chenle and Jisung are at a slime store.

And Jeno is sleeping. For your information, Jeno is very smart, he's a model student and he ranked tenth on the entire school.

Should he wake him up? But he doesn't want to be a bother.

But what if he fails tomorrow?

He decided to wake him up. He walked towards Jeno's room, opened the door gently, then sit on the edge of Jeno's bed.

"U-Uh... J-Jeno-ya, could you teach me math, please? I'll be having an exam tomorrow, please?", he said while looking down at his fingers.

"Hnnn... ", Jeno groaned, turning around to face the wall.

"J-Jeno-ya?", the older asked again. This time, he poked the younger's cheeks to wake him up.

The younger woke up because of the feeling of the older's soft finger on his cheeks. He hold the older's finger then caressed it gently.

"What do I get in return?", he asked, still yawning.

"W-Whatever you want, Jeno.", Renjun replied. Yes, he'll do anything to pass this exam.

"Okay.", the younger immediately got up from his bed, wore his glasses, then head out to the living room, where Renjun was studying.

"I hope he won't ask for money...", Renjun said, nervous.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"Ah! So this is how you do it!", Renjin clapped his hands before smiling brightly.

"Yes! Now let's solve the next problem?"

"Okay!"

They studied happily, decorating notes, eating cookies, and listening to NCT's songs.

Two hours later, Renjun can finally solve all the problems Jeno gave him. Never in a million years he thought than he'll be enjoying math. Or maybe, enjoying the sight of the cool Jeno with glasses teaching him-- Okay, let's not expose him.

"Thanks, Jeno.", Renjun said, hugging the bigger male.

"Now now, your promise.", the younger smirked while hugging back the other male.

"W-What do you want Jeno? I don't have mone--"

"Let me cuddle you before you sleep! Please?", Jeno said with puppy eyes.

"C-Cuddle? That's it?", Renjun replied, tilting his head.

"and a kiss." Jeno pointed at his cheeks, giggling when he felt the older's lips touching cheeks.

"Okay! Let's cuddle tonight!", Renjun answered, giggling at the sight of his puppy jumping excitedly. Well, Renjun is jumping excitedly too, only in his heart.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Have a nice day!! Sorry for spamming TvT