𖧊Everyone loves Renjun𖧊 | Dream

Fluffy pink hair. Sparkly eyes, oh my, you can literally see the world in 4k on his eyes. Cute nose that you just wanna boop. Soft pink kissable lips. His blinding smile, he truly left the stars jobless! Cute. Kind. Smart. Caring. Beautiful. Talented. Oh please, is he even human?

Huang Renjun. That's his name. An angel. You have to strongly agree, or else there will be six boys coming at you, "Renjun is the cutest and you have to agree!"

"Renjunnie, tell Mark hyung if you want anything, alright?"
Right, this is Mark. The oldest member of NCT Dream, can be cute an innocent sometimes, but he is such a reliable big bro!

"My lil prince, I'm always ready to help you with anything okay?"
The eye smile prince, Lee Jeno. No he's not prince-like, because he is the prince himself! Or maybe... Renjun's prince, hehe.

"Renren, do you want to play some games? Or do you want me to sing for you, Renren?"
The playful, smart, and quick-witted Haechan! Gosh, he's so good at games and his voice... Renjun is weak. This man sounds like an angel. Wait, he is an angel.

"Your cute Nana is here to give you his love and affection! I'll also cook you something delicious for you!"
The motherly member of NCT Dream, Na Jaemin, he preferred to be called Nana though. Very cute, and his aegyo can make everyone---even the Lee Sooman himself, melt.

"Junnie ge! I bought you a new moomin plushie! Let's play with it together?"
The only Chinese member aside from Renjun in this group, Zhong Chenle the dolphin. Well, his laugh can be deadly at times, but you would forgive him since he is so so cute.

"Renjun hyung! Do you want to draw together while listening to our favorite playlist?"
The maknae of NCT Dream, Park Jisung. He can be a little bit naughty, but everyone loves him. Maknae on top, right?

Yep. Another good morning for him, surrounded by his six friends.

"Good morning."

"Morning, Junjun." the six of them greeted, blinding Renjun with their handsomeness.

Damn, Renjun's living the y/n life.

"Do you want to go out?" Jeno asked, ruffling the little fox's pink fluffy hair.

"No, I'm lazy today." the smaller replied, pouting. "I want to sleep."

"and cuddle." the Huang whispers, his eyes avoiding the gaze of the six men, he's shy.

"Is our little Junjun clingy today?" Jasmin softly said with his jisungie-mwoya-mwoya voice while smiling at Renjun.

"Cuddle. I want cuddle." the pink haired demanded, making the six boys coo at his cuteness.

"As you wish baby."

Now the seven of them are lying on Renjun's bed with the smallest in the middle of them hugging his Moomin. Luckily, the bed are large enough for the seven of them.

Wait, that doesn't make sense? No, everything makes sense in this orange world.

"Sleep well, little baby."

.
.
.

Sorry If this is so cringy- very boring, I'm sorry, I tried my best T_T anyway, how are you today? I hope you're doing good 💚 Have a nice day!  💚