𖧊Sleep𖧊 || Nomin

"I can't sleep...", Renjun whined, staring at the clock.

"2 AM, what should I do...", he whimpered, hugging his moomin plushie tightly.

"B-But if I sleep, t-the monster will appear.."

"Is Jeno and Jaemin asleep? Maybe they can help me?"

The small boy decided to go to Jeno and Jaemin's room, still hugging his plushie. Are they asleep? Or are they still on their phone watching on crack videos?

He opened the door quietly, hoping not to wake them up. He pouted on the sight of Jeno and Jaemin sleeping.

"I should head back to my room.", he said to himself.

He closed the door gently, but not gently, because he accidentally slammed it.

"Oh crap...", he closed his eyes.

Please don't wake up please don't wake up please don't wake up--

"Jen, did you hear that?", he heard Jaemin's voice.

"Yeah, let's go check it out.", Jeno replied as he got up from his bed.

"Renjun?"

The saw Renjun sitting in front of their room, hugging his moomin, trying to hold back tears.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you up....", he sobbed. Wait, why is he crying?

"Don't worry, Junnie. What do you need? Can Nana help you?", Jaemin smiled, patting Renjun's head.

"Yes, what happened, my cute little fox?", Jeno asked, rubbing Renjun's hand, making the smaller felt safe.

"N-nightmares, I can't sleep, I'm afraid, Nono, Nana.", he answered as he looked down on the floor.

"Then why don't you sleep with us? ", Jaemin smiled, grabbing Renjun's hand to help him get up.

"C-Can I?"

"Of course, precious.", Jeno answered, opening the door for Jaemin and Renjun.

The three of them slept in the same bed, Jaemin on the left, Renjun on the middle,  and Jeno and the right.

Renjun was hugging his plushie, Jaemin hugging Renjun, and Jeno hugging the both of them.

Renjun liked this. The warmth of Jeno and Jaemin, making him feel small and protected.

Jaemin caressed his hair softly, and Jeno's hand hugging him.

Jeno and Jaemin knew Renjun liked bedtime stories. So they began to tell him one.

"One day an angel fell from the heaven"

"He was caught by two ordinary humans"

"They loved him, because he's so kind-hearted, talented, sweet, caring, and beautiful."

"They wanted to protect the angel from this world. They don't want to let the angel go."

"They hope to be with the angel forever."

"One day, the angel was attacked by a monster."

"The two humans protected him."

"They killed the monster, "

"and the three of them lived happily ever after..."

The boys smiled seeing the sight of Renjun sleeping peacefully. They looked at each other then smiled. Jeno gave Jaemin a peck on his lip, making Jaemin chuckled.

"Goodnight, I love you two.", Jaemin whispered as he closed his eyes.

"I love both of you too.", Jeno smiled.

Thank you so much for reading
\(•'v'•)/ 💚💚💚