𖧊Overworked𖧊 || Mark

Renjun growled. Seriously? He has been working nonstop for hours, and when he was finished early because he wanted to spend time with his boyfriend, Mark. But his boss decided to pull a lee sooman and assigned him more work.

Work it, work it, work it. Does the boss want to see him dance?

Really?

He decided to wrap it up for today and went home. Of course, he will continue to finish the work his boss gave him at home.

When he was supposed to cuddle with his lovely Mark.

He sighed. "Mark is waiting for me, I have to go home."

"Renjun, you're home~", Mark greeted, hugging the smaller boy.

Renjun faked a smile then nodded at the older.

Mark noticed the fake smile then frowned, "What is wrong? Tell me what bothered you?", Mark said as he caressed the younger's hair with his fingers.

"N-No... Nothing.", Renjun replied.

He doesn't want to ruin the mood after Mark finally have a day off which is rare for a busy idol. And it's a miracle that a man like Mark Lee, the Mark Lee, wants to be in a relationship with a normal boy like him.

"Renjun, I know something is up. Tell me.", Mark stared at him with his calming but intimidating eyes.

"I... I don't want to be a bother. It's a miracle that you have a day off, I don't want to---"

"I want to be a reliable boyfriend to you, okay? You can tell me about everything, and I'll never think of my renjun as a bother", Mark whispered, wrapping Renjun in his warm hug.

"M-My boss... He's mean. He gave me so much work... Even when I finished one, he gave me another one. I... wanted to spend time with you...", Renjun cried.

"Can you let me talk to your boss?", Mark asked, still playing with the younger's hair.

Renjun nodded then gave his phone to Mark. "Go to your room, Injunnie, wait for me there, okay?"

Thank said boy nodded then walked to his room.

Mark smiled then searched for a contact named "Soomin"
After arguing for one hour, Mark can finally convince the boss To give the work to the other employee who was free.

Mark knew how is it to be overworked. Tired, stressed, and no free time at all. Especially when you work under Lee Sooman.

The Canadian walked to Renjun's room and went in after Renjun gave him permission to enter.

Renjun was sitting on the bed, reading documents while wearing an oversized moomin pajamas.

Very cute.

Why is he so cute?

"Sweetie, I talked with your boss. You don't have to do this load of work anymore.", he informed, giving the boy a peck on his cheek.

"Really?!"

Renjun's eyes sparkle as he hugged the taller lovingly. "Thanxx Minhyungie!"

Mark smiled, "Sure thing, Injun. Always tell me if something is wrong, okay?"

Renjun nodded.

"I hope your boss will stop overworking you too, Mark. I wish I could save you...", Renjun frowned.

"It's okay bub, I enjoy seeing fans, writing songs, and performing. Don't worry about me. When I'm tired I always look at photos of you and the tiredness is all gone.", Mark giggled.

The smaller pulled him to the bed, "Cuddles!"

"Alright, alright~"

"Minhyungie is amazing!"

"Renjunnie is very amazing!"

"U-Urm, can you take a day off tomorrow too, Minhyungie?", Renjun asked.

"I'll ask Taeyong hyung."

He texted Taeyong and Taeyong said it's okay and that he'll manage it. What a great mother Bubu is.

"Yes baby, I'll stay with you tomorrow", Mark said as he kissed his boyfriend.

"Yay!"

/(ò.ó)╯        Σ>―(°v°)♡→

Take this arrow of love, hehe 💚💚 thank you again for reading!! Bubyeeeee!!

Rainbow | Renjun X NCT Dreamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें