"Fuck Dream, at least say you're awake.." I say grabbing my chest.

"Sorry." He whispers out.

I continue to take deep breaths before flopping back down.

It was still late at night considering outside was still dark.

"What was it about." He asks finding my hand and holding it.

"Well usually it would be about my family but this time..it was different - It was about me." I say confused myself as well.

"About you?" He questions pulling me closer to his side.

I place my hand on his chest, "Yeah..it's always me, you, george, and all your friends, in a big war against..." I stop speaking, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Against who?" He asks and I don't reply back because I can't remember.

"I don't - I can't recall who it was." I say and he only squeezes my hand a little.

"But..everytime I wake up it's because you..you're about to-" and he cut me off finishing my sentence.

"Die?" he says and I shake my head no softly.

"Actually it's because you're about to kill me."

A loud silence settles in as we don't say anything.

There wasn't much to say.

He placed a kiss on my head, before whispering something but I didn't quite catch it, it was too muffled.

Either way i felt my eyes get heavier by the second so I just let my tiredness consume me, until slowly I was once again in the same battlefield of the same nightmare only this time, the sword went through me.

3rd pov

The blonde male, couldn't sleep after that, he was to worried overthinking what Sapnap said.

He would never dare to hurt him, he cares too much, even if he doesn't show it, he can feel himself falling in love with him each and everyday.

The chosen one is to be revealed soon and he's not sure wether that's a good thing or not.

If he's the chosen one - Everything changes.

He'll have a whole world to look after, that's if Herobrine doesn't pull anything stupid but the deal Dream made with him is stopping him from discovering his true self.

Dream gave away his life to the one person he's cared for since a kid.

He could've been immortal but, like always he put his feelings to the side for others.

Now a part of his soul belongs to Herobrine and that. That is his downfall.

He takes his mask off, not caring if Nick wakes up, at this point, that's the least of his worries.

He rubs his eyes with one hand, as he sighs.

The sunlight shines through his window, lighting up certain spots, and the sound of pans and plates clashing together make him smile a bit.

George is cooking! He missed the brunets' food, he's always cooked for the two of them back in the day, so he's been so used it by now.

He feels the boy in his arms start to move and wake up, he debates wether or not putting his mask back on but what will it matter, he'll find out eventually anyways.

He stays there, eyes closed, and doesn't loosen his grip on the warm body resting on his side and chest.

Ready for what's next.