Never say never

Also! Big announcement!

I have a book for you guys to read meanwhile you wait for mine!

_CrisisLove_243 has a written an INCREDIBLE dreamnap story/Au by the name of "Broken Shards". Th plot really good so if you ever have nothing to read - check their story out! I promise it's worth it! Let them know I sent you :D !

anyways long chapter! - hope ye enjoy :)
____

George's Pov | november

"Hello there!" I say as me and Sapnap stand infront of Technoblade.

He squints his eyes and looks us both up and down.

His pink hair is even more vibrant in person.

"Hi..I'm-" Before Sapnap could finish Techno interrupted him.

"I know who you are. You're the so called Prince. Pfft how'd that work for you." He says scoffing and I could tell it made Sapnap uncomfortable because he only let out a small chuckle.

Dream seemed unbothered by it.

"Hey man, don't talk to him like that." I say stepping infront of Sapnap even though everyone there was taller than me, especially Techno.

He smiled.

"Or what? I was expecting Dream and you to come over not some royal blood." His voice is so deep and cold.

I look over at Dream and shoot him a glare.

He sighs before slightly pushing Techno away.

"Alright bud, Prince Nick isn't doing anything wrong so let's just go inside. I'm here for Wilbur too not just you." Dream says as he leads us inside.

Techno only rolls his eyes at Sapnap before heading inside as well.

I stuck by Sapnap's side as we sat in the living room.

Their house was very...cozy.

The warmth from the fireplace filled up the room. The pictures hung on the wall were of people.

It looked like a family photo shoot.

A man with a green and white hat, he looked young maybe in his twenties.

I'm guessing the little boy with pink hair and glasses was Technoblade. He looks almost the same, only a few diffrences.

Then there was another little boy but this one looked like Wilbur, I only know from the pictures Dream has on his wall back home.

He wore a yellow crewneck, I smile as I recall the picture Dream showed me, in that specific picture he wore the similar clothing.

"What are you smiling at?" Sapnap whispered since Techno and Dream were in a room with Wilbur.

"Why are you whispering?" I ask Sapnap and he only frowns.

"I'm obviously not welcomed here - I don't wanna talk to loud or something.." he says fidgeting with his fingers.

"I was just looking at that picture, it must be their Dad or something. I didn't know Techno and Wilbur we're related though...so maybe I'm wrong. Plus I don't know who the little blonde baby is." I say and Sapnap looks at me.

"What are you talking about? That's Tommy. No doubt about it." He points at the picture.

I tilt my head.

"I mean he does look like the Tommy on Dream's wall of photos but how come he's not here?" I ask and Sap only shrugs.

"If i'm being honest, Tommy has always lived in Westflower Village but I know he isn't from there. His Mom was a close friend of my Mother, so I don't know what's he doing in that picture.." Sapnap sounds unsure at the end.