Met you

Keep in mind, advanced technology like cars and phones don't exist, (old times) yea enjoy :)

Sapnap's Pov

I woke up with a huge booming headache. I couldn't seem to open my eyes, they felt so heavy, as if I still needed rest.

I realized i wasn't on the ground anymore, it felt like I was on a bed. It was quiet. I didn't hear anything or anybody.

Where am I?

What happened?

I laid there, thinking, and then it all came back all at once.

My dad, my family, my people, they're all gone.

How can you stop a raid from happening at your village if you didn't even start it?

I felt my eyes begin to sting with tears, i began crying causing me to open my eyes.

Slowly but surely I begin to see the world again.

It was all blurry, i couldn't stop crying.

I sobbed as my lungs filled with air just to let it all out. Pain rushed through my body.

My left cheek, completely numb.

My mouth, completely dry.

My body, completely tired.

My mind, completely gone,

and my heart, completely broken.

I eventually calmed down and sat up on the bed I laid in.. I looked around the small cozy house. It had a lot of green and white decorations.

It was small compared to the castle I lived in.

I liked it though.

I heard voices getting closer to the front door.

My body froze and I just stared at the door, watching the door knob turn and the voices become clearer.

It was two men.

Two men walked in holding different materials.

One of the men was tall, he had a green cape like cloth over him, he had very wavy and loose dirty blonde-brownish hair. He had freckles sprinkled perfectly on his bottoms cheeks. I noticed his mask as well.

His ears had a few piercings, and his jaw line was almost as sharp as the sword on his back.
He smiled at me, his teeth white and straight.

I liked his smile.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away noticing the shorter male beside him.

He seemed to have a navy coat. He also was wearing some white oval shaped glasses, how..adorable. He had freckles as well but they were very faint and tiny. He had a natural blush and a very symmetric face. His eyes were a nice brown. He also smiled at me but his smile was more worried looking.

"Hey." The shorter male said. He had an accent.

He tilted his head and came closer to me.

He was inches away from my face when he asked if I was okay.

"I..Uhm" i managed to stutter out.

He backed away in excitement.

"HE TALKS DREAM! SAPNAP TALKS!" He said smiling at his friend.

Dream?

And who is Sap-nap?

"Sorry for him, that's George, my best friend. And i'm Clay, but please call me Dream." The male said laughing and placing the items down by his brewing stand.