Nah

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and for getting the book to over 7k reads holy shit and i've been seeing a lot of good authors so if you have a book you want more people to read, leave a comment and i'll check it out! If i really enjoy your book i'll give it a shoutout :D
anyways enjoy :)
_______

Sapnap's Pov

It's been two days since what last happened and I think me, George and Karl know who spoke to me that day in Dream's room.

I told them about the man with the glowing white eyes.

Surprisingly enough that book that my dad always read, the one karl gave me, had a few information on him.

Apparently long ago before the Ender Dragon was ever slayed.

There lived a set of identical twins, the first to ever be born may I add. Steve and Brine.

They would do everything together. Never left one or the other behind.

Until one day when Steve and Brine were finally 18 and Steve decided to dedicate his life to finding and killing the Dragon.

The only problem being Brine, didn't want to go because he was always the weaker one.

Steve was I guess you can say the better twin. The one who has an incredible knowledge, the one with the pvp skills, the one with the survival skills, all around he could just do things Brine couldn't.

But he never let his brother feel left out.

When he asked Brine to join him to fight the ender dragon, they got into an argument over Steve even considering going.

- Flashback from Steve's Memories -

Steve's pov

"You're not going, and i'm not going." my own twin brother said as he crossed his arms.

I don't get why he doesn't want to go, it's not a bad thing, if we defeat it we get so much power since nobody has ever done it before.

"Brine, Cmon think about how powerful you'll be, if we do it, you could stop feeling like my shadow and finally show everyone how amazing you are!" I said trying anything to just convince him.

It didn't work though.

"I'm not going."

I grabbed my diamond sword from the table and looked at him.

"Fine then, but don't come crawling back to me when you see just how much better I become.." I last said and walked out the house ready to begin my journey.

- end of flashback -

Sapnap's pov

After Steve managed to defeat the ender dragon he was gifted with many powers and he had officially become the greatest man ever alive.

He would soon pass down his power to the chosen one but nobody has ever figured out who that is.

Brine on the other hand, became evil, so evil he killed his own brother.

That was really sad when I read it.

How mad do you have to be to kill somebody who looks exactly like you?

But with this he gained a curse.

A curse that made him not powerful but miserable.

As long as the chosen one was alive and well, he will stay as a spirit roaming the world in search for them.