Chapter 6

Ian picked at his "Insult to food" absent mindedly.

   "Why can't Nellie just cook?" Natalie asked "At least nows how to cook. And what is... this?"

   "Theyr'e called eggs and bacon. You know, normal people food?" Dan replied. "But you wouldn't know that!" Dan mumbled under his breath.

   Apparently Natalie heard and slapped him across the side of the head. Amy slapped her hand over her mouth, obviously trying not to laugh. Ian made one of his famous smirks to try and hide the fact that he was trying hard not to laugh. Natalie raised her shoulders proudly. With all of this happening at once, Dan felt offended.

   "Hey! Natalie Kabra, I will get you back for this!" He said, gingerly rubbing his head.

   "No, no you wont." Natalie said proudly.

   "Haha! You are talking to the title holder for, and I quote,' best prank-er of Boston public Middle School in the 6th grade'. Good luck surviving." Dan said slipping a mini hand-shocker developed by a Ekat/Madrigal agent that was nearly impossible to see. He held out his hand for an official handshake.

   "Good luck to you. You'll need it!" Natalie said. They shook hands.

   "AAHHHHH" Natalie pulled her hand back. "You wait until next time Daniel Arthur Cahill; I will get you back!" Natalie yelled. Then Dan made a growing smile and mockingly winked.

   And that is how the prank war began.