Chapter 24

Natalie and Amy walked down the stairs side by side. Natalie was wearing a dark green sweater and jeans and tennis shoes. Amy was wearing a sky blue mini dress and black leggings and 2 in. spikes. They both hated it.

   "I think I might fall..." Amy said uneasilly.

   "Why do I fell so short?" Natalie asked. "My turn to dare!" She said sounding a little too exited. Sweet, sweet revenge...

   Ian and Nellie exanged a worried looks. Everyone knew what that look ment. Ian is going to die...

   Natalie gave a smirk. "Ian, truth or dare?"

   "Ummm..." Ian said, droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. "Truth?"

  "Oh,my. This is going to be interesting." Nellie said. "Pause for popcorn?"

   "No! What is the truth?" Dan yelled. "This is good material!" Dan said taking out his phone and recording.

   "What-" Don't "was-" say "your-" that! "first kiss?" she said it...

   "I'm dead" He murmured under his breath.

   Amy was actually interested in this one. She had finaly gotten down the stairswith two un-broken ankles. 

   "Well... in Korea..." Ian started.

   Amy's hands went to her mouth and her eyes filled with tears. Is he really telling the truth? 

   Dan had dropped his phone and his mouth hung open. Nellie was in awe and  Ian's face was redder than an over-ripe tomato. Amy knew both Natalie and Dan were watching but she didn't care. She ran over and kissed him. She thought she would hear some stupid remark from Dan but noone said anything but Nellie.

   "Ooooohhhh! Cute!" Nellie squeeled.

   Amy pulled away and hugged Ian. She knew this couldn't last too much longer. Amy wished they could be together forever  and have a perfect life with eachother. The Cahill's would never allow it. There would be some big debate and a refusal and enraged cousins and a very large disaster.

   "Uuummmm... PG, please?" Was all Dan could manage to get out.

   "And... uploading to instagram complete!" Nellie yelled, followed by a squeel. "Did I just say that outloud?"

   "Nellie Gomez, you are dead!" Yelled Amy.