The sign above the door swung violently, knocking off any flurries that attempted to settle. With his supplier late this morning in dropping off the pastries and one of his employees calling in sick, he considered closing early, doubting that any office workers would trek to the cafe in this weather.

He spritzed the boxed plants on each table with a watering can, wiping away any droplets off the beige wooden tables. He stepped back and looked around, taking in a deep breath and his stomach lurched.

The warm scent of coffee permanently soaked the walls, a comforting scent now difficult to endure. Taeyong placed his hand on his stomach. Hopefully, the sensitivity would pass. At least the crisp freshness from all the plants, even the fake ones hanging from the ceiling, balanced it out.

As Taeyong put the watering jug away, cutting through the whistling between the door hinges, a loud crack echoed. Taeyong whipped around, gasping as the cafe sign hung on its last hook and with a final blow, broke free and crashed against the sidewalk, a yelp jolting him into action.

"Oh, no no no!" Taeyong shoved the door open blocking his face from the wind with his arm. Looking up, Taeyong gasped, his heart sinking.

Missing the sign by a step, a man fell on the pavement, mouth agape, shopping scattered. The man stared at the sign before looking up at him.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry!" Taeyong stepped over the sign and held his hand out for the man. "I had no idea this would happen. Please, let me help you. Are you okay?"

The man took his hand, heaving himself up. "I'm okay," he said and shovelled his shopping of paint tubes back into his plastic bag. "I asked the Gods to send me a sign I bought the right stuff. Though, they didn't have to hit me over the head with it," he said, laughing.

Taeyong's terrified expression cracked and he covered his mouth, laughing. Thank the Gods he wasn't going to make a big deal about this.

He looked down at his broken sign. 'Cafe Dalmin', the Goddess of the moon and omegas. Taeyong smiled brighter. Of all the signs.

Another gust of wind blew and Taeyoned wrapped his arms around himself. "Please. Let me offer you something warm? It's the least I could do."

The stranger nodded and smiled a pearly, bright smile. "Sure."

Taeyong set the cappuccino with a small biscuit on the table before sitting down with his own tea cradled in his hands.

"Thank you," the other said politely and picked up the cup, taking a sip. His eyebrows shot up and he pulled back, nodding slowly. "This is amazing. The best I've had."

"Oh, no need to be so polite. Thank you, though," Taeyong said, chuckling into his mug. "You speak really well," Taeyong said. Most Foreigners usually have a hard time figuring out formalities. "Are you Korean?"

"Actually, I am," he said, pleasantly surprised. "I'm from Incheon. I'm surprised, most people think I'm a foreigner."

Taeyong smirked. "Your Korean is too good to be a foreigner," he said with a wink. The other hid his gleeful smile with a sip of coffee. What a charming boy. "What's your name?"

"It's Nam Kwangsun."

"Nam Kwangsun?" Taeyong squinted as he drew out a long sip. "Do you go to SSNU by any chance?"

Kwangsun raised his eyebrow. "Are you a psychic?" he teased. "Yes, I do. I study Western Art there."

"I knew it." Taeyong laughed, covering his smile with his hand. "My brother studies the same thing too. Do you know Park Seunghyeon?"