Chapter 48

Taeyong glanced down, and peeking out from under the bed was a familiar black duffle bag.

With a deep breath, he grabbed the edge of the bed and knelt down. He pulled the bag out, his hand hovering over the zipper.

Taeyong didn't want to know what Myungsuk had in his heat kit. This was a huge invasion of privacy. If he was just being paranoid, he'd forget about this whole thing and act like he never entered the room in the first place. It would be fine.

He pulled the zipper, holding his breath as the flap sagged, draping over the contents inside. Gulping, Taeyong pushed it back and tucked it in the corner, almost slipped in completely, was the collar.

Taeyong clapped his hand over his mouth and lifted the collar. He didn't know what was worse; that Myungsuk had a collar, or that it was in his heat kit. Either way, he knew what it meant and it twisted his stomach.

His apron vibrated and his timer blared out, Taeyong gasping in surprise. He fumbled out his phone and turned it off. He stared at the collar in his hand and clutched it as hard as he gritted his teeth.

Zipping the bag and shoving it back out of sight, Taeyong groaned as he pushed himself back to his feet. He glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, tempted to force Myungsuk to cancel his plans tonight. The baby kicked, and Taeyong stumbled forward.

He shook his head. "No, I need to calm down first," he muttered.

Taeyong stuffed the collar into his pocket and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him. What on earth was he going to do now?