Yet the Paekche prince didn't.

"In this night, Min Yunki, the throne heir Suga was murdered, the Scar King told you", Namjoon was now the one to throw a nervous glance at the fuming king. "I suggest you stop talking prince before I'll behead you", Yoongi growled while murmurs grew louder under the advocates, nervously glancing up to the king.

"But no one ever saw Suga's body, wiped out from this life and anyone questioning Min Yoongi was also gone the next morning. Weird isn't it?", Jimin spoke confidently, not caring for the louder murmurs.

"STOP TALKING!", Yoongi now yelled, losing his cool and he jumped up, Taehyung squeaking in surprise and quickly getting up from his lap before he could fall, trying to move away from the furious king but Yoongi quickly grabbed his upper arm to prevent him from doing so.

"You are the most intelligent people of this country yet you were blinded by a sixteen years old boy who has hated his family since his entire life. Isn't it weird, that just one day before his twin's coronation, all of them ended up dead?!", Jimin's powerful voice boomed through the throne hall and Yoongi's vision was blinded by rage.

He grabbed his sword, wanting to behead the daring prince but Jimin's next words made him halt in horror.

"I demand a mistrust voting against the King Min Yoongi! As the true heir of the Silla throne is not dead but alive!", Jimin yelled, spinning around with flying robes and glaring up to the frozen Scar King.

The advocates sitting around gasp shocked by the reveal, immediately jumping to their King's honor as they could not believe their ears.

"This cannot be true!"

"How dare you, Prince Jimin to interfere in inner country relations and dishonor our royal family!"

Jimin ignored the harsh insults thrown at him, the Paekche crown prince stood his ground while Yoongi glared down at him and pressed Taehyung closer to him who once again tried squirming away. "Kill him", Yoongi suddenly yelled out and Taehyung protested with a sob. 

"I said kill him!", Yoongi yelled again, glaring at his silent guards on the sides of the doors, waiting for them to grab the Paekche prince. But nothing came.

They instead fell lifelessly to the ground.

"What the", Yoongi gasped horrified upon seeing the dead knights and Taehyung next to him gasped as well.

Not because of the dead guards.

But because of the man appearing next to Jimin's side, lifting his hat from his head to reveal his face with the significant scar same to the Scar King's.

"I hereby declare Min Yunki to be the rightful heir of the Silla throne! And not his brother who stole the King's title from him and who is also responsible for the death of the royal Silla family!", Jimin declared loudly over the shocked yells and confused screams of the advisors when they see him. 

Yoongi was completely frozen, not grasping that his twin was facing him, after so many years. He knew Suga has been alive, going against him but he has never dreamed of the day to truly come where he was facing his brother again.

Especially not when his little dove sagged into his hold from relief. "Suga", Taehyung whispered relieved, eyes fixed on the black haired Min twin. The advisors went completely insane by now, screaming around but soon demanding for the current King to step down upon seeing their true, and much more beloved heir to the throne.

"I'm here to demand for what is rightfully mine and I will take it", Min Suga confidently said, chin held up high and the rebels behind him lifting their heads as well, to reveal the power standing behind the black haired man.

With the return of the true heir of Silla, the Scar King had to watch how his power crumbled until it was nothing but ash.

~

I'm sick of asking for so little things again and again, like...what's the problem??? Is my work so shitty?? Are the chapters I work HOURS on, boring to you? Is it bc you forgot to comment but punish me when I do with updates??

Anyways, this chapter changes everything and I like it. You are not obligated to like it too

Elaboratae