chapter 19(Madison)

I woke up in a cell with Grum nowhere to be seen. I jumped up looking for my morpher only to find it missing. They must have took it before putting me in here. My mind went back to Anubis and the team, I hope they made it. I know they did, they have to. I looked around to see my surroundings. It was dark and I could tell I was on a ship because of the noises. I managed to stand and walk to the door made of a strange material like webbing. I tried to open or break it, but I was shocked and knocked down to the floor. Ok not going to do that again. I sat back down and waited.
I didn't have to wait long before Grum and Batwing came in with two others.
"Tie her to the wall." He ordered and the two trobians obeyed tying my legs and arms to the wall. Grum walked up to me. He was so close I could feel his breath on my cheek.
"I'm going to ask you nicely ranger." He growled in my face before continuing.
" Tell me about the new mega zord." They want to know about the base zord? I can't let them get any information. It could cause is the planet and many, many lives.
"I'll never tell you anything." I spat.
"Maybe you need some persuasion." Grum said as he nodded to his minions and walked over to Batwing.
"Get the information we need from that ranger, use any means necessary." He said before walking out the door. 
I felt pain as the two Grum nodded to began to beat me.
The interigation continued for hours, the only thing that gave me strength was the thought of Anubis.