chapter 11(Madison)

Anubis caught my cry of pleasure with his kiss as he entered me. I moan as his thrust becomes harder and deeper feeling me with every inch of him with each skin slapping thrust. My body arched in pleasure as he took my breast into his mouth sucking the sensitive bud.
"Aaaa... Yes Anubis I love you." I said as he growled at my exclamation and thrusted deeper and faster inside me. My body was overwhelmed with pleasure as I took in his warmth and scent.
" You feel so dam good, every time I take you you so tight for me." He said. I could feel my orgasm coming as my body tightened with each of his hard thrusts. Dear God he felt so good inside me.
" Anubis, I'm close please." I said digging my fingers into his back.
"That's right cum for me Madison" he said a command.
" Anubis!" I cried as my orgasm hit me and brought him with me as he thrusted into me one last time, growling as his seed entered me.  
We stayed joined catching our breaths . I relished in the feeling of his thickness still inside me, filling me. This felt so right with his weight on top of me,filling me with his seed and love.
I moaned when he pulled out of me and laid beside me pulling me close to him. The sound of his heartbeat and the warmth of his body lulled me into a peaceful sleep.
•••
The next morning I woke to my phone bepping telling me I had a text.
MADISON REPORT TO COMMAND.(Kat).
I got up put on my uniform and headed out. When I arrived, Kat and Anubis was waiting for me.
"Good morning cadett." He said with sly smile.
" Good morning commander" I responded giving him a knowing smile. We both snapped out of our flirting when Kat cleared her throat.
" I brought you here because I want you to help me with a secret assignment. I plan on making the base a working zord for battle in case we ever need extra power. And with your experience in engineering, you would be a big asset." She said as my mouth hung open. She wants to make the base into a zord?
" How?, What about the people inside the base? What would happen if the base were destroyed?"
" That is why I need you to help with all the what ifs." Kat said pulling up the plans of the new zord. And turned back to me.
" So are you joining me?" She asked and I didn't hesitate.
" Of course!"