chapter 18 ( doggie)

I woke in the med lab with the rest of the team who was sent into the building with that last attack. When I woke there was only one thing in my mind, Madison. He took her! I couldn't protect her. I must get to her now! Setting up, I was about to get on my feet when the doctor walked in.
" Sir you must rest." He said.
" No I must get to Madison." I said trying once more to rise from the bed
"Your in no condition to help her right now, so lay down and rest." Kat said as she walked into the room.
"No I won't rest while she's in danger, I must go to her." Kat placed her hand on my shoulder and pain laced through my body though I didn't show it.
" Doggie look at the rest of the team you would have to go alone and your not in any condition for another fight. The best thing you can do is allow yourself and your team to rest and heal while I search for Madison's location." She said. Dammit Kat's right I'm in no shape for a fight right now, I'll only get myself and my mate killed. My mind swirled with thought of what Grum would want with Madison and why go to all that trouble just to get to her. I laid back on the bed and looked over to Kat.
" Find her." I ordered and she nodded before walking back out. The doctor gave me a slight sedative to help with rest. My last thoughts before the sleep to over was of my mate.