24 ( Doggie)

Sorry I haven't updated I had my wedding and now planning a honey moon.

I watched as Madison sleept peacefully in the ned bed. Her color has returned and she didn't seem to be in pain at the moment. I haven't slept much, most of my time went to making sure Madison was okay.
A knock came at the door and Kat walked in a iPad in her hand. She looked at me and then placed her hand on my shoulder.
"You need to get some rest." She said as she took Madison's vitals.
"I am fine Kat." I said
Kat looked at me again full of concern and frustration.
"Look the last thing Madison needs right now is for you to end up in a bed too."
"I could have lost her today, i wont take that chance again." I said my tone sounding wary even to my own ears. Kat looked me with stern yet synthetic eyes.
" I will be here with her nothing will happen to her. Please comander go get some rest."
"Alright Kat I'll rest, but I want a full report when I return." I said as I stood to leave. Kat nodded in agreement and I walked out of the room and down the hall to my room. It took a little while but eventually I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke hours later it was now night but I made my way back to Madison's med room. When I walked in I saw that Kat was smiling and Madison was fully awake sitting up in the bed.