Chapter one (Madison)

"Welcome to SPD" Kat said as she showed me around the base showing me all the labs and rooms. We finaly got to the control room. As we walked in, we were greeted with another person, his presence filling the entire room. Our eyes meet for a brief moment and my entire body seemed to react as my breathing became hitched and my palms began to sweat.
"Hello I am Doggie Cruger and I am the commander of SPD. I want you to meet your new team members. They will be who you work with as a ranger in the field." He turned to Kat and asked for her to call the rangers into the command room. Kat's voice called over the intercom calling for the other rangers to report. In a matter of minutes, five other people dressed in SPD uniforms lined in and saluted in unison as they all addressed the commander.
'
"SIR!?"
"Rangers meet your new team member she has been assigned as the black ranger." Cruger said and the team looked at me and then to cruger.
"Alsome another ranger and a girl!" The girl in pink exclaimed, her blond curly hair bouncing as she jumped with joy. The other girl in yellow walked up to me and shook my hand her grip firm. As she addressed me with a warm smile.
'Hi I'm Z welcome to the family." She said
"Thanks, I'm Madison." I said
"I'm Sky" a boy in blue walked up to me and I nodded
"You can call me Bridge." The one in green said giving me a smile that made me giggle.
"I'm jack its nice to meet new people around here." He said as the blond girl walked up beside him
"I am Sydney, but you can call me Syd for short." She said
After meeting my new teammates, they left and I was left in the command room.
"Here's you morpher." Kat said as she handed me a SPD morpher. Just then the alarms went off and a monster came on the screens he looked mean and was shooting in the middle of the city.
"Rangers suit up!" Commander Cruger said into the intercom before he too morphed into the shadow ranger
"SPD emergency!" I yelled and I quickly morphed into the black ranger. My suit was solid black with white trim and the number 6 on the chest. We all meet up at the same time before we engaged the enemy who was busy shooting at civilians.
"SPD STOP!" Jack yelled and the criminal turned to us and laughed.
"Ha you think I'm afraid of you!" It said as stared us down.
"Oh goody a new ranger to play with" it said as he stared at me and began walking toward us.
"Didn't you hear him?, he said stop." I said as I pulled out my blaster and blasted the monster. The monster fell to the ground and we surrounded it with our phasers out.
"Judgement time." I said holding out my morpher towards the monster. It doesn't take long for the judgement to come back guilty and we confined him in a confinement card.

>>>
Back at base

" good job rangers, thanks to you another criminal is locked away. Also great work out there cadet jones." Commander said and we all saluted
"Thank you sir!" We all said.
"Go get some rest rangers you deserve it. Oh and Madison would you stay for a few moments?"
"Yes sir!" I said as my fellow teammates left.
The Commander walked up to me I felt a tingle run down my spine as he neared.
"I will walk you to your room Cadet"
"yes sir!" I said . It felt strange that the commander would want to escort me to my room, but I put it off as him being nice and we left walking down the hall toward my new room.  We walked in silence until we reached the door and he turned to me with an unreadable emotion.
"Good night cadet."
"Good night sir!" I said as i saluted him and he shook his head.
"You may call me Anubis when we are not in the command room." He said and smiled.
"Goodnight Anubis " I said as he left and I closed the door to my room and went to bed.