chapter 32 (doggie)

I stood under the flower covered darkwood pergola waiting for Madison to arrive. I planned everything for this night. First, I had Sydney take Madison shopping for the perfect dress for a distraction while me and the other rangers set up the park. Candles lit up the walkway leading up to the small table and chairs that sat under a flower covered pergola, soft music playing in the background. After dinner, we'll dance, then I'll take her to the Japanese Bridge overlooking the Japanese garden where I'll ask for her hand. Movement ahead brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Madison coming towards me,a beautiful surprised smile on her face. Beautiful was not the right word for how she looked. She was absolutely gorgeous in the midnight blue shimmering dress she wore. It fit tight to her body, showing her curves and the split showed off one long leg as she walked. She was decked out in swinging jewelry and shoes. Of course Sydney would go overboard. But non the less Madison looked stunning. When she walked up to me, I took her hand and took her to the table, pulling out her chair for her to sit.
"Hello my love," I said as I sat down across from her. And she gave me a red lipped smile.