i could hear wiz walking and he stopped at the kitchen entrance.

"hi da!" lijah ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"wassup," he picked lijah up.

"i draw picture, see its me and you." lijah said and showed him the paper.

"thank you, imma hang it up." wiz said looking at the picture with a smile on his face.

"pretty lady make food! it good too da," wiz looked over at me and i smiled.

lijah got out of his grip and pulled him over to the table.

"sit." lijah pulled out the chair for him and he sat down.

"stay here, we be back." i walked with lijah and he grabbed the flowers while i grabbed the food managing to carry it all.

once i sat everything down, lijah sat down by wiz and i took a seat.

"whatchu do all this fa?" wiz asked me and i shrugged.

"you ain't seem like yourself, we just wanted to make you feel better." i said.

"well i appreciate it fa real." he leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"thank you." he said and i nodded.

"you welcome."

"da and pretty lady got cooties." lijah said covering his eyes.

"ain't nobody got no damn cooties."
- - -

"what's goin on in there?" i frowned and looked at wiz who was in some kind of gaze.

"a lot." he muttered and lightly tugged at his hair.

"you wanna talk about it? it might help." i told him and he shrugged.
- - -

{𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊}

{𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊}

"monte i swear, i swear i didn't rat you out." idianna said as she tried to grab her husbands hands.

he ripped them from her grip and pushed her to the hard wood floor.

"so why i got police goin ta my mama house askin fa me?" his tall, heavy set frame was hovering over her and she was shaking with fear.

"it wasn't me." she cried and his fist connected with her jaw.

he punched her multiple times and she fought back, well she tried. her weak attempts were no match for his strong hits.