Safety

Zack

I noticed that Y/n fell asleep on me. I tried to shake her awake slightly but nothing. I slowly laid her down realizing that she was just in a towel. I looked up to see if they were still here. I got up making sure Y/n wasn't awake and opened the closet door slowly looking around. The front door was still open and the room was cold I shut the closet and grabbed my sycthe quickly.

Where is that bastard!?

I looked in the bathroom nothing. This motel is quite small since it only has a bathroom a closet and a room. I shut the front door and looked through the blinds out the window, it was quite dark only street lights were on and it was foggy. I assumed that they left, I went back in the closet to get Y/n ad laid her on the bed trying to keep your towel up so it wouldn't fall and put her under the blanket covers. I sat down next to the bed placing down my sycthe and held my knees up my chest.

what the hell is wrong with me!?

I kept blaming myself for what I did. I put myself and Y/n in danger. After a few minutes of bitching and crying, I got up and walked to the bathroom I look at my reflection and noticed that my scars were appearing like Y/n said.

Y/n

I woke up in the bed. I was a little confused until I remember what happened last night. Zack was laying down next to me, but something was off. He had bandages around his face and torso once again. I placed my hand on his cheek and he woke up instantly with his tired eyes staring at me.

"S-sorry. Are you okay?" I said pulling back my hand but he instantly grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed a deep red when he pulled me close to him. "Z-zack.."

"Y/n do you hate me?" He said in a sad tone to which I haven't heard from him.

"No..I don't.. why?"

"You promise?" He then wraps his arms around me.

"Zack are you okay?.." I was getting a little worried.

why he was being like this. But he didn't say anything but "You promise?'"

I nodded promising him.

I don't hate him. And I don't, I think I actually lo-

Knock knock

There was a loud knock at the door to where we both jump to. Zack tried to get up but I pulled him away.

"I'll answer it."

"What? What if it's-"

"Remember what you said. I'm more innocent than you, now hide in the closet if anything happens you know what to do." He nodded in agreement and I quickly put on one of Zack's shirts which reached down to my knees, while Zack was already in the closet, I opened the door revealing a man and a woman.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hello dear." The woman smiled and handed me a flyer. "I just want to warn you about this man. His name is Isaac Foster, we noticed that he murdered a man not to far from here and I just want to ask if anyone has spotted him."

"He kidnapped a young woman to which we don't know who yet. But suspects say that they saw him running away from a party with a girl. He killed a young boy named Minato Hideki." The man said. My eyes widened when I heard Minato's name.

damnit I actually killed him not Zack.

"No, I haven't seen him. Thank you for telling me I'll keep an eye out and be careful." I smiled. They both nodded and walked away. I shut the door and sighed.

"Be careful huh?" Zack said behind me which made me jump. "You're such a little liar." He wrapped his arms around my waist and I blushed a deep red when he kissed my neck.

"Z-zack what are you doing!?"

"You look so sexy in my clothes I couldn't help it." He growled into my ear.

"I-i need to get ready." I quickly let go of his grip and grabbed my beg while heading to the bathroom. I got into my clothes and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed some money, Zack was laying on the bed being lazy.

"Where are you going!?"

"I'm going to the store and going to try to find a job. No one knows that I'm missing and no one knows that you kidnapped me." I said heading towards the front door but Zack grabbed my arm and glared at me.

"Dumbass let me come with you."

"No you can't Zack. They recognized you at the party so now we have to keep low and try not to get caught it's for your safety." My arm slid out of his hand and I walked out the door without him saying anything.